Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hey, girls! How many of us are in the line of fire for this blizzard? I won't be going to work Monday or Tuesday. They are calling for 6-11 inches Monday and then 12-18 on Tuesday :blush:

I am about to go in to work. They are letting us out early though.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

We got out at 12 today and they already sent notification office will be closed tomorrow. I don't even know how much we're supposed to get. Last I saw was 20-30":nono:

Finished up APB Blueberry and CJ Olive & Argan - no backups, repurchaseable :lol: Almost done with SSI Coconut Sorbet, scraping the jar. I don't know if I have a back up :scratchch

We were 'Closed' today because of Snow, but since I am considered "essential" Personnel, I had to eventually make my way into the office.:perplexed...:rolleyes: (Yeah right)

Since it has been so warm (High 30's) it was just alot of heavy, fluffly snow because of the warmer temps.

The main skreets are clear but a lot of Snow on the Grass etc.....the side streets are still a mess though.

They came after I left for work and plowed my Subdivision/Community.

Brownie518 curlyhersheygirl Golden75 Froreal3

Thinkin' 'bout 'Yall.:sad: Been keeping up with things on the News.

IDareT'sHair Thanks sis. Schools are closed tomorrow here. The supermarkets and gas stations are sold out in my town; folks went bananas here. I'm hoping we don't lose power during this mess.

Sent from my XT1080 using LHCF

Idaretshair Travel safe! I am so glad I am not considered essential. I wouldn't go even if I were :look: So far the accumulation isn't bad, but I think we're still under Blizzard watch for another 12 or so hours.

I may have to toss the rest of my BM Luscious. I think it's starting to get the funky scent. I have a good amount left too, but I've been dipping in that jar for a while. I am really trying to focus on not opening my new stuff, before I deplete this older stuff.

We were 'Closed' today because of Snow, but since I am considered "essential" Personnel, I had to eventually make my way into the office.:perplexed...:rolleyes: (Yeah right)

Since it has been so warm (High 30's) it was just alot of heavy, fluffly snow because of the warmer temps.

The main skreets are clear but a lot of Snow on the Grass etc.....the side streets are still a mess though.

They came after I left for work and plowed my Subdivision/Community.

Brownie518 curlyhersheygirl Golden75 Froreal3

Thinkin' 'bout 'Yall.:sad: Been keeping up with things on the News.

IDareT'sHair, be safe. In DMV government was 2 hr delayed I tried to go but the roads were so slick I was sliding all over so came back home. It's melting now but opm made another bad call.

Last edited:
I got a Ship Notice (already) for my Qhemet Biologics!

YAY!:grin:

I hope she offers a 'slight' discount some time on the Abcdefghijk Butter.

Travel ad stay safe ladies! I know some of us must be enjoying spa days!:yep::lick:

IDareT'sHair

Enjoy that Qhemet! :grin:

I stocked up way too much to get more :look: .

I hate running out of my AOHC. :cloud9:

@DoDo

Girl, this is my 1st time actually having to buy QB. I was getting most of it on a Swap.

So, that Abcd Butter and BRBC was actually my 1st real Purchase from QB even though I've gotten to try (all on Swaps):

Tea Tree Pomade
BRBC - 1st purchase
AOHC - 1st Purchase
ABCD - 1st Purchase
OHHB
Moringa DC'er
Karady Tea

@DoDo

Girl, this is my 1st time actually having to buy QB. I was getting most of it on a Swap.

So, that Abcd Butter and BRBC was actually my 1st real Purchase from QB even though I've gotten to try (all on Swaps):

Tea Tree Pomade
BRBC - 1st purchase
AOHC - 1st Purchase
ABCD - 1st Purchase
OHHB
Moringa DC'er
Karady Tea

IDareT'sHair

What are your fave QB products from the best to your least favorite.

Your girl is curious! :yep:

@DoDo

I loved them all equally and for very different reasons. :love:

Unfortunately, the Tea (Spritz) was discontinued.

Not certain if the Tea Tree and Grapeseed Scalp Pomade is still offered?

I guess if I were "forced" to pick a 'least' favorite, it would probably be the Olive Honey Hydrating Balm (OHHB) and only because it was hard for me to figure out exactly how I wanted to use it or work it into my Regimen.

And that would be the 'only' reason.

ETA: I'd like to have another Moringa DC'er too one day.:lick:

@divachyk

You are the 1st one:kiss: Thank you Lady!:hug2:

Oh...I take that back, a friend from NY called last night and thought it was yesterday.:ohwell:

I guess the Blizzard warnings got her:spinning:

@DoDo

I loved them all equally and for very different reasons. :love:

Unfortunately, the Tea (Spritz) was discontinued.

Not certain if the Tea Tree and Grapeseed Scalp Pomade is still offered?

I guess if I were "forced" to pick a 'least' favorite, it would probably be the Olive Honey Hydrating Balm (OHHB) and only because it was hard for me to figure out exactly how I wanted to use it or work it into my Regimen.

And that would be the 'only' reason.

ETA: I'd like to have another Moringa DC'er too one day.:lick:

IDareT'sHair

I think you are becoming a QB head. Don't fight it, just let it happen :reddancer:.

ETA: :party::dance7::band::cheers::bouncy::blowkiss: :birthday3:

Last edited:
My Sweet Nature By Eddie shipped! (Not too bad. 1st time buying from them).

OT: Talked to Jakeala - She is sending me deets on the Sale tonight!:grin:

She said the Shea Parfait, Coconut Juice and several other items will be on Sale.:yep:

Back