Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

curlyhersheygirl

Sweet Nature By Eddie has some nice offerings.

I've been peeping Sweet Nature too.

Hey yall! In my quest to get back on my pj- er, hair shopping ways, I meant to say- I've decided to toss pretty much everything except things I consider collector's items :lol: and start from scratch. I'll continue to purchase staples like Olive You, GDL, and Moist ConditionPro, but everything else can be rotated. I threw away a boatload of stuff back in the summer (uh, we had to load it on a pick up), but I need to purge more.

It took almost 10 days but I'm finally getting my rainbow light vitamins today. If I like these I will need another place besides vitacost to order from with faster shipping.

divachyk

Hmp.:rolleyes: Talmbout some "You're Welcome":ohwell:

And Yes......I called you SKRAIT OUT!:lol:...:look:

IDareT'sHair
:lol: you're still welcome :giggle: I love my bday so I truly try to make it a big deal for others too.

My body had the nerve to feel kind of sick like with a cold last night and it's not all that better today...but the devil is a lie! I will enjoy my bday sick or not.

I've been peeping Sweet Nature too.

Hey yall! In my quest to get back on my pj- er, hair shopping ways, I meant to say- I've decided to toss pretty much everything except things I consider collector's items :lol: and start from scratch. I'll continue to purchase staples like Olive You, GDL, and Moist ConditionPro, but everything else can be rotated. I threw away a boatload of stuff back in the summer (uh, we had to load it on a pick up), but I need to purge more.

@Eisani

Hey Girl!:wave:

I just saw this!:blush:

You @chebaby and @beautyaddict1913 need to stop coming up in here for 1 or 2 days and disappearing again for days, weeks, months.:sad:

Ya'll need to come on home & stay! I'm sick of Ya'll Ghost-Postin':sekret:

Yeah, that Sweet Nature By Eddie got some good looking stuff. :love:

My 1st order should be here tomorrow and I already made up a Cart for tomorrow.

He is having a 20% off Sale for 10 days using = Sunshine so I am making another Quick Purchase.:look:

@curlyhersheygirl

Hey Curl-Swirl!:wave:

How's the Weather?:sunshine:

Um..so, I did another little Sweet Nature By Eddie Purchase.

I've been recently using products with MSM, so I got x2 of the DC'ers with MSM and a Crème that also has MSM.

Last edited:
Ive been massaging JBCO in for the past few weeks. Im using that and varioys KV oils for prepoos, also

Im going to DC with Vanilla Silk again

Back