Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Brownie518

Maybe I will gone & pull out the Tonic? :ohwell:

I'm still tryna' decide if I want to open YAM or use either SD Razz or KBB.

You already got me getting at least x3 Puddings M-Day Sale.:slap:

Last edited:
@Beamodel

I hope I can do it right and get it to plump up into a Creamy Frothy mix:lick:.

Will definitely keep you posted.:yep:

Plan to:
Cowash
AE Garlic under Dryer
Steam with YAM

Hey ladies. My claudies should've arrived yesterday but didn't so I'm on the lookout for that and APB. Mizani BB is the bomb and I will never use another.

My Sitrinillah had some brown caramel like swirl in it. I already had it in my hair before I noticed it :( so I will probably throw it away.

I finished a sample of Kizuri Cocoa vanilla DC so now I only have SD razz open. I think I'm going to open the SD avocado and Shea What! Or that other Kizuri. Need to do a DC haul soon. I gave up Naturelle Grow so idk who but its on in May. Let me go check my Mday list.

Last edited:
i didnt have time to co wash this morning so i just wet my hair a little, added some muru muru moisture guru and cocasta oil and then put it back in a pony puff.
im def.

I didn't see it mentioned yesterday. Curl Junkie is having 25% off over any $50 purchase. It ends today.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

I'm pulling out my Shea what Deux for my next wash (tonight). I'm gonna use that and follow up with BASK YAM. I need some serious moisture imparted into my tresses.

Beamodel

I'm also thinking about how to up my Moisture Game too.:yep:

However, I will be sticking with the M-Tek.

I also pulled out The Pomade Shop's Peppermint w/Sulfur. I have x1 Peppermint with and x1 w/o.

I also have a Pomade Shop's Coffee w/o Sulfur, I got on a Swap. Will pull that one out soon.

Still haven't broken out my Tube of M/N:look:

Under the dryer now with AE Garlic.

How is that apple sourghum :lick:?

@Golden75

G! I like it.:grin:

It's a Syrupy Elixir that has a heavy smell of Green Apples.:lick:

A Syrup and an a Oil mixed togevver. Applying it, you definitely 'felt' a combo of syrup & oil.

b.a.sk. always has some unusual concoctions.:yep:

My hair felt very soft this a.m. and prepped to be co-cleansed/co-washed etc...

So far so good.:yep:

Too bad it's a "Limited Edition".:perplexed

Great Pre-Rx.

IDareT'sHair said:
HanaKuroi

Thanks Ms. Lady!:grin: I think Golden75 mentioned it a few posts upthread.

I have a nice CJ Stash. I will definitely keep my eye out on the next Sale which I think is BF?

Are you getting anything?:look:

I bought 4 litres of CJ curl rehab. I had to. I wanted to get one free! If I limit "others" use, it may last until BF.

I am waiting on a Bask sale.

I just placed my first Hattacheè order. I only ordered 4 things. DB cocoa bean smoothing balm and 2 MHC Sophia's OHG. I am proud of myself. I only bought what I needed to. I actually took stuff out of my cart.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

@Golden75 @Beamodel

G & Bea, under the Steama' with YAM.

I didn't use any oil on top or anything because I wanted to get a true feel for the product performance without anything else added to the mix.

So far so good. I applied to wet hair and emulsified it into a Semi-Lather?

Anyway, I like the way it smells and it wasn't hard to apply.

I'll see what happens after I rinse it out?

My hope is, I won't have to apply anything else upon Rinsing:look:.

For me, that will be my true test of the product.:look:

I will also use YAM and Apple Sorghum again next wash day.:lick:

HanaKuroi

I have about a Liter of CJ Rehab (at least x4 8oz Jars) maybe 5?

Nice Haul on the Rehab.

Is Hattache having a Sale? I've ordered from them twice. Very, CS Friendly and fast shipping.(

I wanted to change a product at the 11th Hour and they accommodated me. (So I'm a customer for life)

Back