Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

Beamodel Is she having another sale? I want more, too, but I think she's having another next week..

I just ordered 2 Vanilla Silk, 4 Razz, and Mocha Silk Infusion.

Brownie518

Beamodel

Yeah, I'm disappointed that the Nourish is OOS for that 15 but I'll just have to babysit my last bottle.
I want to order some APB now, too. Maybe just 2 Puddings and one more spray....

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair Did kinda stink everything was OOS except conditioners. But I have so many leave-ins, creams, butters, oils. I just take forever to finish those up, so didn't mind not being able to get this time. I did want that mocha bling. I need to see if I have a nourish left.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Girlies!

Well, I skipped the SD's Sale (this time).:ohwell:

Man 15% was good too! :look:...:lol:

Anyway, I did open my box of BlueRoze last night. Everything was in place. :yep:

Lawd knows I changed that poor order like changing "undies".:lol:

Finished up x1 Strong Roots Red Pimento Oil *no back ups*

I may switch over to JBCO or KV?

I still need to focus on getting this stash down.

The only thing I'm waiting for now is AO.:yawn:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Golden75

Yeah, I wanted that Nourish and some other things:perplexed.

I still have quite a bit of DC'ers left mostly just x1:
x1 VS
x1 Razz (unopened) currently using a 4oz Jar
x1 Mocha Silk
x2 Shea What Deux
x1 Destination Hydration

I think that's my SD's Stash.:look:

I wanted Nourish, Mocha Milk.......

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair If I have any SD it's just the Nourish. Haven't purchased in awhile. By the time it gets here :look: I will have probably finshed 2 DC's, so that frees up a little space :grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Golden75

I just said the same exact thing to BabyG. :yep:

I'm totally outta space.:look:

I won't be getting anything for a while. (Hopefully, at least M-Day). Let's say, I shouldn't get anything.:perplexed

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair Yup, I'm only allowing one more purchase between now & MD. This madness must stop!!! It's just so fun... that is till you see all dem products and you pushing stuff to the side to add another :nono:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I went to SD but backed out. I knew nourish was OOS so I figured I would wait until I can get everything I want. I'm only looking at getting nourish and the Shea What without protein.

chebaby

chello ladies:wave:
i need to buy something :look:
i been using HV cocasta oil like its going out of style lol. i got 2 bottles so thats good.
and since the weather is warming up, was 80 last weekend i think i will pull out my HV whipped ends.

ive been doing wash and goes o n the weekend with kbb sweet ambrosia and DM dcc. and my hair has grown A LOT:yay: bout time lol.
but during the work week im in a pony puff usually with big daddy dew but this time i used kbb sa.
im trying to think what else i can pull out.

oh and i used SD chocolate conditioner for the first time last week and im not sure how i feel. it made my hair soft but i couldnt detangle at all:nono:

i gotta find all my other sd conditioners.

FelaShrine

Golden75

I did hear back from SD's.:yep: *Great CS*

Unfortunately the things that are OOS won't be restocked soon.:sad:

So, I'll skip this time and wait for things to get restocked.:rolleyes:

so mad i missed destination hydration, ive heard great things, doubt we'd see *ahem* that high in a while.

Last edited: