Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

im about to put a jasmines shea rinse in the shower so i wont forget to use it. i have 4 bottles i totally forgot about lmao.

Hey ladies!!! I have been busy all day doing my dd hair. I will do my hair tomorrow. I think I will start back doing prepoos.

chebaby I also have some jasmine shea rinse I need to use. Thanks for reminding me. Oh and I also just found another Bear Fruit con I need to use.

@IDareT'sHair - You something else!! :lachen:

@chebaby - that Avocado & Silk has been doing me right lately!!! :lick: Thank goodness, since I have about 8 or so....:look:
8 bottles???? you lucky, didnt she close down? i havent been to her site in a while.
Hey ladies!!! I have been busy all day doing my dd hair. I will do my hair tomorrow. I think I will start back doing prepoos.

@chebaby I also have some jasmine shea rinse I need to use. Thanks for reminding me. Oh and I also just found another Bear Fruit con I need to use.
girl i just found one more shea rinse:nono: i just keep finding stuff left and right.
but they are yummy and i love it as a leave in too.

Sooo ain't nobody gon' say nothin about chebaby talkin bout her hair being dry as celibate cooch??? :lachen:

I only want butters and dc's for bf. Had a great day out and about with two of the ladies from Mumbai. Toronto is nice! I've been before but never in this capacity. I can dig it. Did some boutique shopping today, found Christmas gifts for my mom and sister. On my way downstairs to the lounge for a night cap (or two) thenn I'm taking some NyQuil and turning in. I think I'm getting a cold :nono:

chello ladies:wave:
so i did my hair and used up a few things. i shampooed with cd black vanilla and used it up, then found a back up:ohwell:, then i cleansed with the mud wash for about 3 minutes, then conditioned with ashlii amala for 10 minutes, then conditioned with curl junkie conditioner and detangled. i think its called curl theory conditioner, i used that up too.
now im air drying with kckt in. i cant do naked hair all winter:nono: hair been dryer than a celibate vagina:blush:
im thinking about putting in twists with AV hemp butter cause i love the smell:lick:

Found it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Hmph, now that's dry!! :yep:

Brownie518 I hate that Jasmine went on Extended Vacay. I think I have more Hibiscus than A&S.

In Fact, I don't think I have any more A&S left. 1-2 Jars at the most.:ohwell:

I have 1 Shea Rinse I got from Ltown.:grin:

chebaby that's pretty durn dry!:lachen:

Eisani What Buttas' & DC'ers are you looking at?:look:

IDareT'sHair I want more av shea amla, cupuacu, tucuma and green tea butter for sure. I'll see what others catch my eye. As far as dc's, I need more Rehab, Deep Fix, Bask Cacao and SSI Fortifying (I'll probably hit SSI kind of hard) I'll see what Claudie nem talkin bout too...has Bee Mine announced a sale? I want that dc, Luscious, and Deja's Hair milk. I am running LOW on dc's. Super low.

@Priss Pot I actually hate it. do not waste your money. it tangled the ish outta my hair like i would detangle with it, and then the next day it was a clumped together and not in a good way. I could see it working on type 3 or looser or thiner 4a hair, but not mine...

Hey ladies. I'm about to do something I thought I would never do. Become a straight hair natural. I'm in the Dominican salon now getting a blow out and Saturday when I find another salon I will be getting my hair cut all the way off like rhianna and chrisette Michelle had about a year ago.
I'm not tired of being natural, I'm tired of being so predictable. At 24 I do the same thing all the dang time.
I did the same thing with my big chop, just woke up one morning and was like "I need a change".
So I'll still be using all my products except the stylers. Obviously I no longer have a use for shine and define lol.

I still don't know how to add pics to a post but I'll make it may siggy.

And for everyone that has a coupon for ave you they are having a 40%off sale site wide on the 25th.

Here you go ladies just posted on FB

Congrats to Lexy Bee whose wish for a 40% off flash sale for the entire site has come true for all of our shoppers! The sale will be scheduled for Tuesday, November 22nd. Just in time for holiday shopping!

I still don't know how to add pics to a post but I'll make it may siggy.

And for everyone that has a coupon for ave you they are having a 40%off sale site wide on the 25th.

They just changed it to Tuesday November 22nd from 1pm to 3:30pm

Just found out about the Aveyou Flash Sale....lemme go fill my basket with thangs. I still have the code of 15 dollars off too. I'm gonna take advantage of that too.

A flash sale and they just started carrying Hydratherma naturals, glad I still have a groupon left :grin:

I am prepared for the Aveyou sale.:lachen::lachen: I would like to stock up on some Smoothing lotions at 40% off and I want to try some other things. My hair loves the smoothing lotion.:lick:I like Daily fix but it isnt an absolute repurchase. I might stick it in the cart just to be on the safe side. I still have my Body Shop groupons to use up too, but I have up until Christmas eve to use those.

I finished up a bottle of Dove Intensive Repair treatment conditioner last night.

I'm Stabbing Myself in the Eye Right Now as I type this because I am completely out of Groupons!:sad: :sad: :sad:

Good on HTN, but a coupla' more wouldn't hurt. Oh Well.:ohwell:

chebaby

Chello-Che

Back