Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

im about to put a jasmines shea rinse in the shower so i wont forget to use it. i have 4 bottles i totally forgot about lmao.

destine2grow

Hey ladies!!! I have been busy all day doing my dd hair. I will do my hair tomorrow. I think I will start back doing prepoos.

chebaby I also have some jasmine shea rinse I need to use. Thanks for reminding me. Oh and I also just found another Bear Fruit con I need to use.

chebaby

@IDareT'sHair - You something else!! :lachen:

@chebaby - that Avocado & Silk has been doing me right lately!!! :lick: Thank goodness, since I have about 8 or so....:look:
8 bottles???? you lucky, didnt she close down? i havent been to her site in a while.
Hey ladies!!! I have been busy all day doing my dd hair. I will do my hair tomorrow. I think I will start back doing prepoos.

@chebaby I also have some jasmine shea rinse I need to use. Thanks for reminding me. Oh and I also just found another Bear Fruit con I need to use.
girl i just found one more shea rinse:nono: i just keep finding stuff left and right.
but they are yummy and i love it as a leave in too.

Eisani

Sooo ain't nobody gon' say nothin about chebaby talkin bout her hair being dry as celibate cooch??? :lachen:

I only want butters and dc's for bf. Had a great day out and about with two of the ladies from Mumbai. Toronto is nice! I've been before but never in this capacity. I can dig it. Did some boutique shopping today, found Christmas gifts for my mom and sister. On my way downstairs to the lounge for a night cap (or two) thenn I'm taking some NyQuil and turning in. I think I'm getting a cold :nono:

Brownie518

chello ladies:wave:
so i did my hair and used up a few things. i shampooed with cd black vanilla and used it up, then found a back up:ohwell:, then i cleansed with the mud wash for about 3 minutes, then conditioned with ashlii amala for 10 minutes, then conditioned with curl junkie conditioner and detangled. i think its called curl theory conditioner, i used that up too.
now im air drying with kckt in. i cant do naked hair all winter:nono: hair been dryer than a celibate vagina:blush:
im thinking about putting in twists with AV hemp butter cause i love the smell:lick:

Found it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Hmph, now that's dry!! :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518 I hate that Jasmine went on Extended Vacay. I think I have more Hibiscus than A&S.

In Fact, I don't think I have any more A&S left. 1-2 Jars at the most.:ohwell:

I have 1 Shea Rinse I got from Ltown.:grin:

chebaby that's pretty durn dry!:lachen:

Eisani What Buttas' & DC'ers are you looking at?:look:

Eisani

IDareT'sHair I want more av shea amla, cupuacu, tucuma and green tea butter for sure. I'll see what others catch my eye. As far as dc's, I need more Rehab, Deep Fix, Bask Cacao and SSI Fortifying (I'll probably hit SSI kind of hard) I'll see what Claudie nem talkin bout too...has Bee Mine announced a sale? I want that dc, Luscious, and Deja's Hair milk. I am running LOW on dc's. Super low.

Charz

Sinister Minister
@Priss Pot I actually hate it. do not waste your money. it tangled the ish outta my hair like i would detangle with it, and then the next day it was a clumped together and not in a good way. I could see it working on type 3 or looser or thiner 4a hair, but not mine...

chebaby

Hey ladies. I'm about to do something I thought I would never do. Become a straight hair natural. I'm in the Dominican salon now getting a blow out and Saturday when I find another salon I will be getting my hair cut all the way off like rhianna and chrisette Michelle had about a year ago.
I'm not tired of being natural, I'm tired of being so predictable. At 24 I do the same thing all the dang time.
I did the same thing with my big chop, just woke up one morning and was like "I need a change".
So I'll still be using all my products except the stylers. Obviously I no longer have a use for shine and define lol.

chebaby

I still don't know how to add pics to a post but I'll make it may siggy.

And for everyone that has a coupon for ave you they are having a 40%off sale site wide on the 25th.

curlyhersheygirl

Here you go ladies just posted on FB

Congrats to Lexy Bee whose wish for a 40% off flash sale for the entire site has come true for all of our shoppers! The sale will be scheduled for Tuesday, November 22nd. Just in time for holiday shopping!

Zaz

I still don't know how to add pics to a post but I'll make it may siggy.

And for everyone that has a coupon for ave you they are having a 40%off sale site wide on the 25th.

They just changed it to Tuesday November 22nd from 1pm to 3:30pm

natura87

Just found out about the Aveyou Flash Sale....lemme go fill my basket with thangs. I still have the code of 15 dollars off too. I'm gonna take advantage of that too.

Zaz

A flash sale and they just started carrying Hydratherma naturals, glad I still have a groupon left :grin:

natura87

I am prepared for the Aveyou sale.:lachen::lachen: I would like to stock up on some Smoothing lotions at 40% off and I want to try some other things. My hair loves the smoothing lotion.:lick:I like Daily fix but it isnt an absolute repurchase. I might stick it in the cart just to be on the safe side. I still have my Body Shop groupons to use up too, but I have up until Christmas eve to use those.

I finished up a bottle of Dove Intensive Repair treatment conditioner last night.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm Stabbing Myself in the Eye Right Now as I type this because I am completely out of Groupons!:sad: :sad: :sad:

Good on HTN, but a coupla' more wouldn't hurt. Oh Well.:ohwell:

chebaby

Chello-Che