Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I finished HH's Aloe Peach Pomade. That will be a repurchase. I also finished Qhem's Castor & Moringa Softening Serum. Not interested in repurchasing it.

I need to stop playing and go order some more Silk Dreams products.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
destine2grow
I was doing the modified curly girl since going natural bc I did wash once a week with a non sulfate poo. But now I've been using the viviscal poo which does have ammonium laureth sulfate in it for over a month now.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
destine2grow
I would recommend either one. I don't think you can go wrong. I would clarify once a month and still do. I also do believe it is why my hair is not a dry desert right now despite the ALS in the viviscal poo.

Brownie518

I finished HH's Aloe Peach Pomade. That will be a repurchase. I also finished Qhem's Castor & Moringa Softening Serum. Not interested in repurchasing it.

I need to stop playing and go order some more Silk Dreams products.

Shay72

@ bolded - yes you do!! :yep:

Hey, ladies. I'm here at work, my last night for the week. I'm sooo tired. I just got here and I'm yawning so hard and my eyes are watering. :nono:

I want to try the CJ Argan & Olive this week.

Brownie518

Did any of y'all inbox Patient1 for your free sample :look:? I did. I hope I get it.

:look:

I didn't...I believe she said don't bother if you made any negative comments soooo.....*shrug*

@Eisani, ahem, welp I sure inboxed her but was too embarrassed to post it. I didn't want y'all clowning me. :giggle: Mine shipped out over the past weekend according to P1. Will post status when I get it.

Sent from my DROIDX

:giggle:

divachyk - that Herbal Riche has a recommended usage chart detailing how you should use it each day. I will definitely use it as an oil prepoo. Depending on the stank factor, I'll have to wait and see how else I'll use it.

destine2grow

@destine2grow
I would recommend either one. I don't think you can go wrong. I would clarify once a month and still do. I also do believe it is why my hair is not a dry desert right now despite the ALS in the viviscal poo.

Shay72 I tried the CG today and my hair was soft and moisturize at first. Now my hair stills feels soft but not moisturize. I also notice that my natural hair moisturize feels different from when I was relax. I do notice that when ever my hair is moisturize I can definitely feel the cotton-y texture.

Oh i just remembered that I did not apply any oil after the con this morning. So tomorrow morning. I will spray my hair with water, add some CJ argan con as my moisturizer and seal with a little of HV green tea or olive oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518 @destine2grow @chebaby

Hi Ya'll.:grin:

I just rubbed in some JBCO w/Pimento Oil. I didn't ask for a Sample of H2H either.:nono:

I didn't say anything negative (that I recall:look:), but that Citrus was a Big NEGATIVE for me.

I'm having enough issues right now, and don't need Scalp irritation from a bunch of Citrus Oil products.:ohwell:

ETA: I just hope I can use Herbal Riche with no problems.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I did a real light 'dusting' today. And I'm enjoying my scalp massages. (Real ones) not the Ms. B kind:lol: @Brownie518

I am back on Mega-Tek too, and using it mixed especially for that Nape Area. I need some fast results and MT always works for me.:grin:

I use it in 2-3 weeks increments tho'. 2-3 weeks on 2-3 weeks off.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I want another Liter of Jessicurl Too Shea! But probably won't get it. (Unless Jessicurl has like 25-30% off).:look:

Other than that, I'm sticking to the Script!:ohwell:

SSI
Purabody
Claudie

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What moisturizing conditioners are ya'll using? I want a couple of alternatives besides Jasmine's, Claudie's, and JMRB.

@Brownie518

Right now I'm using:

Purabody Chocolate
Marie Dean
KBB
Enso Cacao:look:
Tiiva
Sitrinillah *i don't you don't care for*
Ashlii Amala
Darcy's DC'er *haven't tried it yet, but it's in the que*
Fleurtzy's *in the que*

I'd like to have BeeMine. That was a nice DC'er.:lick: