Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
beautyaddict1913

The thing is, I just spent that sucka' Saturday:ohwell:....if only I could have held on Beauty!:blush:

And Yes, I will be gettin' my Haul'On! You know the PJ's from Haultown/Haulville gets our Haul all the way Off!:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I said before and here it is, we need a private group to share sales, folks going to bust up in here because they know we are PJ and get in one the BF sales. I will be partying alot so i may lose a sale because i'm be drinking everyday starting on Wed:lachen::grin::alcoholic:

Ltown Lawd Chile this Post Right Here Sounds Like You Already Drankin':lol:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Alright ladies, I am all caught up on the thread to fall behind again. I will be using my groupon. Will make some carts to see what's my options.

My skin is so dry. Every time I visit no/low humidity paces, it reminds me how much I love and miss FL.

Ltown a private group is an excellent idea.

chebaby andIDareT'sHair - I refrig products; have never froze them. What logic do you use when deciding which prods to refrig and which to leave out? I have no logic to my madness. I refrig items just cause.

chebaby - I just noticed the hemp seed ingredient thing too. Wonder why that is. I like the butter though. My hair is blinging.

divachyk

Since being in Vegas, I have been rocking beenies because it is kinda cool out. I brought a few items with me in small travel containers and have used them to maintain my hair -- moisturizers: BM luscious and AV coco latte ; seal: hemp seed butter and BM bee lovely (think that is the name of it).

bronzebomb

:scratchch What happens when you've purchased all the products that you have ever wanted to try? Are you no longer a product junkie?

I just received my Uncle Funky's Daughter shipment and I'm waiting on Koils by Nature Shealoe Leave-in...I'll likely purchase 2 products from Komaza Hair Care. :pinocchio But that's it!

I don't know what else there is???? maybe we should do a results thread. "this is my hair when I use _________"

divachyk

I found a Trader Joe's in the area. Have heard many speak about this store in other threads. Any purchase recommendations? We don't have these in my area so I need to take advantage.

Sent from my DROIDX

Ltown

Greyland
I found a Trader Joe's in the area. Have heard many speak about this store in other threads. Any purchase recommendations? We don't have these in my area so I need to take advantage.

Sent from my DROIDX

divachyk, I think the conditioners/shampoo has been a hit around the forum for $2-3 and it's organic.

divachyk

Hey Ladies! Thank you -- I snagged 3 nourish spa conditioners and 2 nourish spa shampoos. They smell delish. I got a few other non hair items also. :yay:

Eisani, ahem, welp I sure inboxed her but was too embarrassed to post it. I didn't want y'all clowning me. :giggle: Mine shipped out over the past weekend according to P1. Will post status when I get it.

Sent from my DROIDX

chebaby

there is a lady here at work that is straight nit pickie lmao. she talking about how i need my ends clipped and how the other girl tracks are showing lol. im like chile ignore my ends and leave her tracks alone. dont be all up in our heads.
then she was talking about how thin my hair is ummmm, i know this. my hair is NATURALLY thin. dont be acting like my hair falling out. and why you all up in my head.
and not trying to be funny but i hate when people be like "oh my hair used to be long like yours" and then pull out a pic to prove it and in the pic their hair is sl:look: girl bye.

Ltown

Greyland
I got a box from Saravun Naturals and found a Box of Saravun I hadn't even opened yet. Imma bout to go in here and open them.:look:

@Ltown I mailed your box.:yep:

IDareT'sHair, thank you sweetie. I've been thinking the 3 things I want to order but waiting for the sale and not getting them really got me thinking.
Hairtage
Shescentit sulfur butter
I forgot who has the brocculi seed oil?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ltown She said the Code is for LHCF only. So, the average lurkers won't be able to take advantage of the Code. The paying members will though.:grin:

Yes, her Hair Creams are very nice and primarily unscented.:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
there is a lady here at work that is straight nit pickie lmao. she talking about how i need my ends clipped and how the other girl tracks are showing lol. im like chile ignore my ends and leave her tracks alone. dont be all up in our heads.
then she was talking about how thin my hair is ummmm, i know this. my hair is NATURALLY thin. dont be acting like my hair falling out. and why you all up in my head.
and not trying to be funny but i hate when people be like "oh my hair used to be long like yours" and then pull out a pic to prove it and in the pic their hair is sl:look: girl bye.

chebaby SMH:lol:

She sounds like beautyaddict1913 Security Guard's Cousin:lol: