Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Imma try-ta catch this Sarenzo Sale at Noon tomorrow.:look: I think i want a couple jars of Heavy Creme in Coconut Bliss.:drunk:

I also want some Frostings - but I will catch them on the next Sale.

My Bask & Bloom should be here and I got a 19oz Juicy Peach Argan Butter (J.o.s.ie M.aran) and x2 16oz P.hilo.sophy L.emon Sor.bet Bod.y Crem.es.

I probably have enough bo.dy stuff to last me until Fall.

Aggie

Decided to use:
J.Monique's Triple Seaweed on dry hair overnight tomorrow as a Pre-Treat
@IDareT'sHair

I gave all my J. Monique Shampoo, Leave-ins and Conditioners away but I kept my Body Butters and Dead Sea Hair Mud. Not giving these away since I love them so much. They are the only products I'll keep buying from her I think.

Sorry but when most of my hand made products are gone, I'm adhering to my commercial products along with vitamins since they keep my hair right :yep:.

NaturallyATLPCH

Hey hunty! @IDareT'sHair
Nothing much here, just hanging around the house.
I will say I have come to the conclusion that I'm tired of box braids. I prefer my Marley twists or bun. When I take these out mid July for my friend's wedding, I'm going to get a nice updo and then bun or get Marleys.

I'd say wearing braids on and off for over 20 years led to this decision.

I do want to experiment with cornrowless crochets though.

CCs extended the Father's Day sale until the 18th of this month. I might still pass until I use up some soap.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
It's 25% now right?

I tried to get in while it was Thurrrty. Iactually wanted The Heavy Avocado Creme in Coconut Bliss - but saw they didn't offer it. I saw it on there once. That Coconut Bliss smells a/mazing!:drool:

I already have Juicy and VaVa Vanilla. That Heavy Avocado Creme is good.:love:
Yup. 25%. I'm really only interested in the body frostings. I hope they are good.