Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
:birthday2: @Beamodel!
Have a blessed Born-Day!

Hey ladies! How is everybody?

My last hair related purchase was Claudie's. Used both products last night, and they are :lick: She was very sweet and professional when apologizing for the delay.

The only thing I need to stock-up on is coconut milk for henna treatments.

Still working on my fitness :strong:

What are y'all pulling out for summertime?

I'll be pulling TMC Ancient Egyptian Collection, Curls BB Bliss, and QB BRBC. My hair will smell like :beach:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Talking bout WNG's. I'm going back to daily cowashing tomorrow. When will I learn? A picture will help you every time and I looked in the mirror this morning and was like "girl you know you look terrible " :nono: :look: :giggle:

Funny thing is my hair is a tangled mess. I should know this from when I got in my lazy phase and never did my hair. Shay Shay is a bit extra and whatever....daily cowashing it is!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Y'all know I'm truly simple when it comes to my WNG.

Here is my daily routine (some of this has no rhyme or reason it just works for my hair)
*I put conditioner on the edges of my dry hair and let sit for 2 minutes
*Rinse then I cover all of my hair with that same conditioner and let sit for 5 minutes
*Rinse all of it out and follow with a spray leave in conditioner and a moisturizer
DONE!

Aggie

Good Morning Ladies!

Happy belated birthday @Beamodel

Just finished doing Jillian Michaels level 1 of her 30 Day Shred. That workout was tough considering I haven't been actively exercising for over a year and a half.

Yesterday I spent just about the entire trying to get my garden together. It is definitely a workout but a different type of workout. I have gotten very dark over the last week or so because of it and I have at least 2-3 more weeks of getting my plants in the ground before I head to Canada in August.

I want my plants roots to catch before I leave and that is why I am trying so diligently to plant them now. I still have along way to go and will be working on my veggie garden in the fall of this year so that when spring comes, they would bare some fruit.

Right now I'm heading out to work so I will be touching bases with you all later this evening.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@MileHighDiva
I just pulled out HQS Greaseless Moisture to use. Liquid Gold's Fruity Hair Smoothies.

Lotions and lighter products but will continue heavy sealing on wash days.

I normally use:
Oyin Honey Hemp
Hairveda R/O Conditioners (Moist 24/7, Acai, Red Roobis, MoistPRO)
SD's Destination Hydration
SSI's R/O's (Avocado, Sugar Peach, Papaya)
Claudie's Avocado Intense
*typical summer cowashers*