Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

By the way, I finished up:

1 jar of Naturelle Grow Hibiscus and Honey Moisturizing Conditioner. This is not a repurchase item. It was okay but nothing to write home about.

1 bottle of CRN Curl Maker. I love this but I'm reducing my stash and therefore, not a repurchase item.

Well we know that the QB BRBC is a repurchase item for sure. I like it even more than the QB CTDG. I think it's official - I don't care for products that have a chocolate fragrance.

This is the 4th or 5th product that I bought with a chocolate scent, and I couldn't stand any of them. I will finish off my CTDG but I probably won't buy it again because of the scent. I'm very happy to stick with the BRBC and the QB Amla & Olive Heavy Cream :yep:.

Well we know that the QB BRBC is a repurchase item for sure. I like it even more than the QB CTDG. I think it's official - I don't care for products that have a chocolate fragrance.

This is the 4th or 5th product that I bought with a chocolate scent, and I couldn't stand any of them.
@Aggie
To me, CTDG smells like Cocoa B.utter more so than Chocolate.

Yep. I lurves all them QB Products. Can't wait until she restocks the 16oz CTDG. Hopefully, she is planning to do that.

I really don't care for the smell of the CTDG at all :nono:. that cocoa chocolate scent is so :barf: to me. I mean Ugh! Not that it's stink, I just don't like it.
@Aggie
I understand.:lol:

Girl, you serious about that thang ain't you?:lol: It's gone be a'ite:hug2:

Okay, what's some of the other Chocolatey-Choc's?:lol: = Bekura's Cacao Bark, Purabody Chocolate Smoothie *discontinued*, Tukka Chocolate, I think SD's has a Chocolate?

Wait...her's might be more on the Mocha-y side? I like the Mocha's SD's, ST'icals.

@Aggie
I understand.:lol:

Girl, you serious about that thang ain't you?:lol: It's gone be a'ite:hug2:

Okay, what's some of the other Chocolatey-Choc's?:lol: = Bekura's Cacao Bark, Purabody Chocolate Smoothie *discontinued*, Tukka Chocolate, I think SD's has a Chocolate?

Wait...her's might be more on the Mocha-y side? I like the Mocha's SD's, ST'icals.

@IDareT'sHair

Yes I do feel very strongly about it. Oh and that Bekura Cocao Bark is also a :nono: for me because of the scent and now I whizzed through Bobeam's Cocoa Cream Condish. The conditioner itself performed really well.

My goodness, that scent really irks me. I bought some chocolate scented fragrance oil and when I opened it and smelled it, I almost passed out so in the trash it goes. There's just no way I can fill my room with that scent. Yuck, just yuck!

The jar of cocoa butter I bought - I had to give that one away. I bought all these because I wanted to be sure it really was the cocoa/chocolate scent and not the product that I hated. It's official - it's definitely the scent. You'd swear I was pregnant, I hate it so much.

ETA:

As far as mocha - not sure since I never bought anything with that in it. I might try something mocha but it will be a small something just in case I can't handle it.

I use it as part of my detangling mix: distilled water, oil, aloe vera gelly, and aloe vera juice
@Shay72
That's what I thought. I was wondering if you did anything else with it? :drunk:

I was reading that "Moisture Drenched Pre-Poo" Thread and some folks were using the Gel/Gelly instead of the Juice.

I may try that Pre-Poo for research purposes. I have the Juice and the Gelly.

Back