Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
Grillllll......What is wrong with me??????:nuts:

One of Ya'll shoulda' forced me to open it and try it.:poke"

And It's "not like" I didn't have any. I bought those a while ago.:look:

Okay....Here's to UCS:notworthy:....:alcoholics:

Lemme go grab one of these Pumpkin one's for next week.

What part of "8 jars on back up" did I mess up on? :lachen:A few of us got the jars up in here. @rileypak and I were just telling another poster that you never ever run out of that stuff.

Everyone needs that UCS in their lives.

curlyhersheygirl

One of Ya'll need to come over my House and Slap Me for sitting on this UCS so long. :wallbash:

Imma hafta' pull a jar of that Pumpkin out nah!:infatuated:

ARGHHHHH I coulda' been delightfully delighting myself in what ya'll've been delightfully delighting in.:love2:

I'm so glad I got that Ayurvedic Mask on a Swap and some of the other things!:hug2:

I see doing a nice APB Cart hopefully for Easter.:drool:
@IDareT'sHair
APB'S DC's are amazing.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Saludable84

I know I have x3 b/up Jars of UCS in my Stash and x2 on the way. And the one I just opened today. I was out there diggin' around in my Stash like a Crack-Head.:lachen:

@curlyhersheygirl A while back there was a discussion on which was the 'best' the Battle of the UCS and the Pumpkin (many pages back) and I know I commented, but I couldn't go 'all in' like Ya'll, because I hadn't tried neither one, so now at least I'll be in the game.:blah:....:lol:

I can't beweave it was so split. If Pumpkin is anything like UCS:drool:

I'm tryna' remember the convo on the Ayurvedic Mask now too?:eyebrows2:

I'm so happeh I got Green Powerhouse, Not Easily Broken, Bamboo & Algae* (I've had this one before).:hug2:

I've also had the Smoothing Conditioner too.:up:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I haven't tried the UCS yet but those others are great. I'll be getting the UCS next time I order. I just have other stuff because I like to mix it up but I could easily use APB DC's exclusively
@curlyhersheygirl
That's what I am afraid of.:eek:

I won't allow myself to do that tho'.:nono:

I could use HV, SSI, HTN, CJ, and maybe one or two others exclusively, but I won't allow myself to go there.:laugh:

But Gurl...that UCS is thebomb.com.gov.net.biz.edu:drool:

One of your "Swap Partners" might be sending you one.:look:

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
That's what I am afraid of.:eek:

I won't allow myself to do that tho'.:nono:

I could use HV, SSI, HTN, CJ, and maybe one or two others exclusively, but I won't allow myself to go there.:laugh:

But Gurl...that UCS is thebomb.com.gov.net.biz.edu:drool:

One of your "Swap Partners" might be sending you one.:look:
@IDareT'sHair
That's the PJ curse :biggrin:
What I've decided to do is only have a small # of the DC's I still like. I no longer stock pile those.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@IDareT'sHair
The UCS and Pumpkin are delicious. The UCS is a heavy moisturizer for me so that's why I love it during the cooler and hotter months. It's so great, goes on well, rinsed off well and just leaves my hair like a dream.

The pumpkin is great too, but I have to wait about a month after a protein treatment to use it. The coconut milk is like light protein for me but it is :drool: the pumpkin will definitely be a go to when the dew points start to go up, up and away.

Ginger root is my absolute favorite. The Capuacu is good too, but the ginger is :drool: papaya seems to be the same texture. Ginger might be too much for spring too, so luckily the other two will replace it.

Island kiwi is a new favorite, so I want another 16oz jar of it. I have that, pumpkin and the Moisturizing Conditoner in my cart. I will just wait for Easter to hit paynah since I don't really need them right now.

Between APB, Bee Mine and Darcy's, my goal at the end of the year is to exclusively just use these lines DCs.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Pumpkin has a touch more slip and my hair loves coconut milk :infatuated:
For me, I can immediately start finger detangling when I apply the pumpkin DC. UCS I have to work it through a little before I can start detangling. It's not bad at all though.

@IDareT'sHair the pumpkin does have more slip, I will admit. However, since I like to let DC marinate, I never pay attention to slip.

I'm terrible when it comes to slip talk.