I have:
Rehab
Deep Fix
Strengthening
Repair Me
Smoothing
Smoothie Lotion
Argan & Olive

Even tho' I use a bunch of other stuff - I know it's there.
:lachen:

I have rehab (thank ya kindly) and I have 2 more waiting for me in a cart lol
honey butta
argan and olive which is currently the best leave in ever. I don't even use it as a co wash anymore
and I think I still have the beauticurls leave in which I hate

Tornado hit landfall at our airport in the wee hours of the morning this morning and there was minor damage to 1 plane and a few cars in the parking lot. Thank God there were no lost of lives. I pray for safety over all my e-sistas.

Last edited:
@Aggie
WOW!:eek: Scary Weather. Everywhere.:pray:

OT: I used the J.Monique Strawberry Champagne today. It dried down pretty decently. I thought I wasn't going to like it as much, but it's not bad.

I will try the Peach-Vanilla tomorrow.
@IDareT'sHair

Yes very scary. I was feeling kinda wierd before heading to bed last night, like something bad was about to happen and when I got up, this was the news I heard.

Now about the J. Monique body butters - this is definitely the kind of news I wanna hear. Are they very moisturizing and richly emollient too?

I can't wait for the SPP. Buttery Soy is delicious. I can't wait to pull that back out.
@Saludable84
Hey Gurl - Hope you're feelin' back to normal.:hug2:

Both of those are great. And Type4. It took everything I had, not to pick up another jar last weekend during the CM Sale.

But MHC can keep that durn Type3.:ohwell:

I have absolutely no use for that one in my Regi.:nono:

ETA: I can't wait for the end of April. I hope she bounces back with a full listing and a Huge SALE.:look:

Last edited:
@Saludable84
Hey Gurl - Hope you're feelin' back to normal.:hug2:

Both of those are great. And Type4. It took everything I had, not to pick up another jar last weekend during the CM Sale.

But MHC can keep that durn Type3.:ohwell:

I have absolutely no use for that one in my Regi.:nono:

ETA: I can't wait for the end of April. I hope she bounces back with a full listing and a Huge SALE.:look:

Thank you :hug2: I still feel terrible. Have some medicine at my desk. I just feel like I need rest but that's not happening anytime soon.

Thanks for the feedback on Type3; I'm not interested anymore.

I'm hoping she comes back with a full listing as well. I'll definitely be stocking and using her stuff sparingly. I regret waiting because this was a long closure for her.

Back