Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

curlyhersheygirl

@Shay72
I do have that. Lemme pull that out. Thanks for the reminder.:hug2:

That is something I can use right away.

I also have Methi Step 1 too and Claudie's.

Maybe Mission:Condition's Caramel Treatment and Cream & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructors were too light.

Imma use something heavier next wash day to see if it helps.
@IDareT'sHair
If you use the sarenzo, let me know how it goes.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I wish it was one of y'all too, but he's not too bad. I think that he's just tired of all those containers not being organized. He's a neat freak and likes things in some sort of order which my basement stash isn't in right now. I'll just be donating stuff I no longer have interest in and getting rid off stuff that might be very old. I'm just not looking forward to doing any of the organizing because it's a lot of stuff.
@curlyhersheygirl
I wish you could send it to family. It would probably cost a grip to send there wouldn't it?:look:

At least you know they would use it and appreciate it. You got some Goodt stuff.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still in Operation "Recovery" Plan Mode.:getwell:

Thinking up various Regi's that will take me through Spring.

Maybe I can recoup some of my "loss" by the name Summa' kicks into high gear.:sunshine:

Ms. Saludable mentioned NW21 and I haven't even pulled it out since my "issue"

Maybe I'll start back at it twice a day next week?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
What 'scents' do you have your x10 Jars of UCS in?:lick:

I think I got mine pretty basic like Buttercreme, Fairy Dust....(boring scents)

Marshmallow clouds. It's boring but it works.

I love Buttercream. Oh man. :drool:

I haven't tried fairy dust yet. I don't like to experiment because I'll get rid of a product if the smell is too overpowering.

I have a conditioner in black raspberry but it will be a while before I get to it. I like that scent. It's a bit mysterious.