Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I thought so too. After I've created it, I might sneak a text to her for our own running coupon code. You know we often have those emergency purchases that we have to make :yep:. She can only say yes or no right?
@Aggie
Gurl...You know I will ask for a discount code in a Heartbeat.:giggle:

I say: "Go For It" :poke" All she can say is "No". Which I don't think she will.:look:

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
It is with a heavy heart and hurt feelings that I announce that I have used up 1 16oz NurCreations avocado and green tea deep conditioning mask. :crybaby: Due to Toni's lack of concern for her customer's wants and needs, her snappy attitude, unsolicited advice, high shipping and virtually nonexistent sales I will not be repurchasing this jar of love, light and unicorn tears. I do have 1 last 16oz jar that I will hold on to for as long as possible. Please excuse me while I mourn. :cry4:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
It is with a heavy heart and hurt feelings that I announce that I have used up 1 16oz NurCreations avocado and green tea deep conditioning mask. :crybaby: Due to Toni's lack of concern for her customer's wants and needs, her snappy attitude, unsolicited advice, high shipping and virtually nonexistent sales I will not be repurchasing this jar of love, light and unicorn tears. I do have 1 last 16oz jar that I will hold on to for as long as possible. Please excuse me while I mourn. :cry4:
I just purchased Egyptian Magic cream from her. She was nice, but I'm sure it was because she just had a nice vacation.

Aggie

This was hilarious :lol:. Her shipping costs really are high and it is the one reason why I haven't purchased anything from her as yet. But I see that she offers free shipping over $50 using SHIPFREE. I don't know if I need that much in products from her though.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I just purchased Egyptian Magic cream from her. She was nice, but I'm sure it was because she just had a nice vacation.
Definitely from the vacation.

This was hilarious :lol:. Her shipping costs really are high and it is the one reason why I haven't purchased anything from her as yet. But I see that she offers free shipping over $50 using SHIPFREE. I don't know if I need that much in products from her though.

I like that she offers that but I don't always want to spend $50. My biggest issue with her is that she says she doesn't offer the avocado conditioner consistently and she doesn't offer it in 16oz while she offers other things in that size. Plus I complained about shipping since I'm in the same city as her, she basically said oh well, it is what it is. When she does offer a sale, the shipping eats up the discount. Her last "sale" I would've saved like $24 but shipping was $18 and I'm no more than 10 miles from her. No ma'am.