Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@rileypak i thought the olive oil would make it a bust too, but i forgot it actually works ok on my hair. Nothing to write home about, but it's dependable.

Olive oil is trouble for me by itself or if the formula can't overpower its effects. I was hoping the honey and molasses would be enough to offset it but they weren't.
It made my hair a tiny bit hard as I applied it. My hair was fine upon rinse out but the Etae is a no in my book for the olive oil. I'll have to stick to Jakeala, BB [only on sale], and [hopefully] APB for my pre-made moisture boosters.

@chebaby
Speaking of Cranberry Cocktail, I finished up one of those a week or so ago.:lick:

I have a bottle of a Honey something I got on a Swap, but haven't tried it yet and a White Chocolate Pumpkin Co-wash I also got on a swap that I can't wait to try:love:

ETA: Now you got me looking at SSI.:angry2:
go on and hit paynah :lol: SSI is amzing. for a while I loved her conditioners but didn't pay any attention to anything else. but now...........

go on and hit paynah :lol: SSI is amzing. for a while I loved her conditioners but didn't pay any attention to anything else. but now...........
@chebaby
Nah...I ain't hittin' PayNah on no SSI.:look:

I have quite a bit of SSI. I don't need any. Imma wait on that.

I did just look around on their site tho':eek:

But I have been buying CJ from N.a.t.u.r.a.l.l.y Cu.rly formerly known as CurlMart. You missed it.

@chebaby
Nah...I ain't hittin' PayNah on no SSI.:look:

I have quite a bit of SSI. I don't need any. Imma wait on that.

I did just look around on their site tho':eek:

But I have been buying CJ from N.a.t.u.r.a.l.l.y Cu.rly formerly known as CurlMart. You missed it.
I HAVE $228 WORTH OF STUFF IN MY ssi cart. more than half of this stuff in new to me. everything is conditioners and leave ins :look:

That good huh? :look:

Honesty, I was hoping it would fail like the blueberry cheesecake because lordt knows I don't need anything else from her. My friend said the keratin is good too.

When I got my box, I put the IK straight in the shower because it's 4oz. It just melted in. I was in the shower upset because I really didn't need it to work. But now I need another jar. Just to research :look:

Back