Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey girlie. I was just checking in with Erica about my APB package. My package got damaged and I convo'ed her to let her know that. I will be calling the courier in the morning to confirm how many jars are actually damaged. Erica does not want me to send them back, she said she will just replace them once I give her the word on it's status. I love that woman.
@Aggie
IKR?:2inlove:

Good People

Aggie

I finally pulled out my APB Moisturizing Hair Creme and the Moisturizing Hair and Body Butta and :love: them both...a lot! I did not know her butta was gonna be that good. It has a very rich and thick texture that melts in my hands and smooths over my body nicely.

I may have to look into those body lotions now. Crap! Just when I was thinking I was about to pull back the reins on the amount of products I will be buying. Now look at me, looking to add to the humongous stash :nono:

Last edited:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Morning! We returned home yesterday. Dh is tired and weak. This was a rough visit.

I quickly cowashed with Mielle Organics last night because my hair was beyond dry. It might be a keeper.

Honeys Handmade Knot Going Bananas as a leave in on wet hair made my curls pop. I was tempted to wash and go but was afraid it would turn into a wash and no before work this morning.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Good Morning Ladies,
Been going through some things, but hopefully- will get back to normal soon.

To keep it hair related- used up:
SSI Honey Moisture Conditioner- no back ups, nice but my hair likes SSI Sugar Peach better
V05 Passionfruit Shampoo and Conditioner- 2 back ups
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask Conditioner- 1 back up
Sarenzo Avocado and Honey Leave in Conditioner- no back ups, will def repurchase at some point

Close to using up Honey Handmade's Vanilla Whipped Shea Butter- nope, never again will repurchase from her due to poor customer service

Aggie

Good Morning Ladies,
Been going through some things, but hopefully- will get back to normal soon.

To keep it hair related- used up:
SSI Honey Moisture Conditioner- no back ups, nice but my hair likes SSI Sugar Peach better
V05 Passionfruit Shampoo and Conditioner- 2 back ups
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask Conditioner- 1 back up
Sarenzo Avocado and Honey Leave in Conditioner- no back ups, will def repurchase at some point

Close to using up Honey Handmade's Vanilla Whipped Shea Butter- nope, never again will repurchase from her due to poor customer service
@CeeLex33

I pray everything works out for you.

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Got my TMN, Sarenzo and Bee Mine today.

That Moisture Cream got me screaming it better not be good!

But let's talk about Sarenzo. You can smell through the shipping bag. Them tarts are banging. The tart oil is banging. Those random creamy oils are banging. But there is this one scent, Violet Lime something...:drool:

And here is an only priority box some items that don't have a place are being stored:
IMG_0550.JPG