Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Still want another jar of Sweet Potatoe Creme :mad:
@rileypak
IK!:angry2:

I wonder what 'the deal' is? :angry2:

When I convo'ed her and she responded, she said she was going to list more items. But that never happened. :angry2:

I told her folks on the Forum was looking for Sw.eet Potato.e Creme. :look:

She didn't say 'what' she was going to list, she just said she was going to list a few more items. That was like when? Around MLK Day?

Regardless of all the folks doing "Sweet Potato this...Sweet Potato that" no one has been able to duplicate it. It's all in the consistency of that Creme.:drool:

Last edited:

Beamodel

@Beamodel
They shole do!:love2:

I'm burning a Cucumber Melon one right now and I can smell it all over my house.

They are very potent. The scents of these wax tarts smell way better than the Creamy oils. I'm really into the pumpkin pancake and the toasted marshmallow creamy oils.

I just purchased a 6 more wax tarts:
1 - Pink Concession
1 - Vanilla Ice Cream & Funnel Cake
2 - Sweet Milk & Cookie
1 - Strawberry Buttercream Bread
1 - Pineapple Buttercream Cookie

Aggie

@rileypak @Saludable84 @Aggie
What's up? What are you doing?
Hey girlie. I was just checking in with Erica about my APB package. My package got damaged and I convo'ed her to let her know that. I will be calling the courier in the morning to confirm how many jars are actually damaged. Erica does not want me to send them back, she said she will just replace them once I give her the word on it's status. I love that woman.