Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair I find side convos really annoying and way distracting in the Black Friday, What's on Sale threads. I'm trying to get my shop on not listen to your side convo. :giggle:

I find side convos really annoying and way distracting in the Black Friday, What's on Sale threads. I'm trying to get my shop on not listen to your side convo. :giggle:

divachyk

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

What I personally find 'Most' Annoying in that Particular Thread, I go in there expecting to see some Sales Info and all I see in the 1st 4 pages is: "Thanks For Tagging Me":rolleyes:

Just Hit that Thank You Button and Let's Get Down to Business.:lol:

I'm not ordering from Silk Dreams anymore...

This is ridiculous to be waiting over 3 weeks for hair products! Thursday will make 4 weeks.

I'm not a mistress but why does it take a month to whip up some conditioner?

Even Hairveda is notorious for slow shipping and BJ Shipped out her Black Friday sales over a week ago and she is producing products for her own store front plus a few other retailers.

Beamodel

Well...................................................:look:

Beamodel

I might buy from her on occasion.:perplexed

If I ever see the Nourish listed again, I may pick that up, but I just can't see beggin', pleadin', waitin' for nothing from that Line.:yawn:

And please don't get me wrong, there are several things I really like.

But, I moved on. Had to.:ohwell:

So, I completely understand it's a lot of folks HG and all like that...but really ya'll?:lol:..:nono:

@Beamodel

I might buy from her on occasion.:perplexed

If I ever see the Nourish listed again, I may pick that up, but I just can't see beggin', pleadin', waitin' for nothing from that Line.:yawn:

And please don't get me wrong, there are several things I really like.

But, I moved on. Had to.:ohwell:

So, I completely understand it's a lot of folks HG and all like that...but really ya'll?:lol:..:nono:

Hmm, that's why when I order I try to make sure it's worth it and get about 18 Razz Dream Bigs so I have that ish in mah stash before it's sold out and doesn't come back for another half a year. :lol:

My hair is available for me to pickup guys! I am so excited, can't wait to pick it up once I am back in Jamaica. :grin: I am hoping it is awesome. I got 2 bundles of 16" and one closure 14". I am planning to make a full wig, so wish me luck *crosses fingers*

^^Yeah, them small discounts are :nono: That is like half the shipping. Granted her products are very reasonably priced. But then again, so are HVs and she be coming with at least 20%.

Hmm, that's why when I order I try to make sure it's worth it and get about 18 Razz Dream Bigs so I have that ish in mah stash before it's sold out and doesn't come back for another half a year. :lol:

Froreal3

This is exactly what I should have done with that durn Nourish Oil:rolleyes:

I ended up selling the remainder of my Stash to another Poster this Summer but recently found a SWII and a DH I plan to get around to using.

IDareT'sHair

It is COLD! Every time I step outside it's like somebody slapped me in the face. Mercy. lol.

We took a walk around the neighbourhood yesterday and maaaannn...my face was numb.

We are hoping it snows tomorrow. *excited*

Froreal3

IA: It's reasonably priced, but so are a whole lot others and they still manage to on occasion offer a higher discount, free sample, a gift, a Customer Appreciation Sale. Something.:perplexed

But I don't ever see that.:rolleyes:

I guess Soultanicals will be sticking something extra in the box and sending them out next week, per a recent Facebook post. So many excuses:spinning:

natura87

At least her Sales are decent if it it does take a gazillion years.:lol:

The times I ordered from her, she always stuck a sample in there or a coupon code on your next order.

And she does the points thingy.

Did you get anything? I know you like her stuff.:yep:

natura87

At least her Sales are decent if it it does take a gazillion years.:lol:

The times I ordered from her, she always stuck a sample in there or a coupon code on your next order.

And she does the points thingy.

Did you get anything? I know you like her stuff.:yep:

A few things, about 7 or 8. The shipping was more than I expected but ehh. I wanted it and I was in the zone when I bought all of my BF hair stuff so it was just a flurry of carts and hitting PAY NOW.

I regret nothing.:lol:

Back