Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Soultanicals is so trifling. Ugh. Shipping label created on the 15th and 5 days later NO actually movement of my package has happened. Ridiculous.

This is why I can't with them. It took at least 10 days & paypal dispute before they actually mailed my package after label was printed.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Golden75

I wish I would have sold them thangs a long, long time ago. :yawn:

Them, them same 16oz bottles I complained about.:rolleyes:

Because I wanted x4 8oz bottles and she sent x2 16oz bottles instead, which made me mad.:blush:

And they've been in the Fridge for a minute.:nono:

They probably aren't even any good after all this time. I need to check and smell them.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Golden75

I should pull at least x1 of them out right now and start using it.

In fact, I think I will.:rolleyes:

I'll put my Bel Nouvo Coco Castor Nectar up (for now) and start on those durn Big Bottles of ST'icals.

That is of course, after I smell them.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Don't you love that Mission Condition Buttercreme??? :lick:

Brownie518

I haven't tried it yet.:sad:

But I'm already mad because I only got x2. :rolleyes:

I had ample opportunity to get everything I wanted (as much as I wanted) while errbody was still sleeping on this stuff.:look:

So, it is/was my fault that I didn't gone & finish it off before it became a free for all.:lol:....:ohwell:

Brownie518

@Brownie518

I haven't tried it yet.:sad:

But I'm already mad because I only got x2. :rolleyes:

I had ample opportunity to get everything I wanted (as much as I wanted) while errbody was still sleeping on this stuff.:look:

So, it is/was my fault that I didn't gone & finish it off before it became a free for all.:lol:....:ohwell:
IDareT'sHair

I love it!! It's so light and fluffy and feels so good on my hair and skin :yep: I wish I had a tub of that stuff.

natura87

I have used the Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt once and I already know that it will be a repurchase. So glad I have 2 jars. :lick:The consistency is perfect and my twists came out perfectly.

Soultanicals still hasn't left NYC.:lachen:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
natura87

What else did you get from Alikay? I have the Honey & Sage DC'er and Knots Be Gone Detangler. Haven't tried either.

I'm interested in trying more from this line.

Brownie518

I havd used the Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt once and I already know that it will ne a repurchase. So glad I have 2 jars. :lick:The consistency is perfect and my twists came out perfectly.

Soultanicals still hasn't left NYC.:lachen:

:nono:

I'm here at work doing OT...i was here last night, too :sad:. I'm soooo bored....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

When are you doing your Hair? I'll probably do mine Monday when I get off work.:ohwell: *sucks teef*

I was suppose to start my vacay Friday, but have to go to work for a meeting Monday a.m., so I said I might as well stay all :censored:day.

Then I'll be off until 01.06.

Last edited:

natura87

natura87

What else did you get from Alikay? I have the Honey & Sage DC'er and Knots Be Gone Detangler. Haven't tried either.

I'm interested in trying more from this line.
I got the coconut conditioner, black soap shampoo (free) 2 shea yogurts and a crene brulee. Its my first time trying out the line and so far its a keeper.