Garnier "Fall Fight" (back up)
x1 4oz Sulfur 8 Medicated Original Formula ol' skool

All Came today!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Currently waiting on:
Jakeala (x2 separate orders) which will probably end up being one
An 8oz bottle of Neem Oil
Phytophanere Vitamins (120 = x2 month supply)
10,000 mcg's Biotin (Natrol Brand) x2 Bottles (100 each)

*Seems like I'm missing something?* mmmmm????

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Currently waiting on:
Jakeala (x2 separate orders) which will probably end up being one
An 8oz bottle of Neem Oil
Phytophanere Vitamins (120 = x2 month supply)
10,000 mcg's Biotin (Natrol Brand) x2 Bottles (100 each)

*Seems like I'm missing something?* mmmmm????

IDareT'sHair Where do you purchase you Phyto vits from? I've been wanting to get some for awhile. I think those are the vits I felt worked the best for me, when used consistently.

chebaby

@chebaby

Massaging in some Pumpkin Seed Oil.:lick:

I need a box!:look:

My CM (DevaCurl No Poo) should be here today.

Thanks for turning me on to that one. Love It.:love:
im glad you still like it:yep:

i shampooed today with some janky shampoo:ohwell: i think it was by optimum:nono: then i conditioned really quickly(thanks to the slip it wasnt so bad) with SSI avocado conditioner. i dont want to use coconut oil anymore since its cold now so i used leave in(kbb silky smooth) and then cator and moringa.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Where do you purchase you Phyto vits from? I've been wanting to get some for awhile. I think those are the vits I felt worked the best for me, when used consistently.

Golden75

I snagged a bottle from eBay. Will use them throughout 2015 and do a comparison to Viviscal.

im glad you still like it:yep:

i shampooed today with some janky shampoo:ohwell: i think it was by optimum:nono: then i conditioned really quickly(thanks to the slip it wasnt so bad) with SSI avocado conditioner. i dont want to use coconut oil anymore since its cold now so i used leave in(kbb silky smooth) and then cator and moringa.

chebaby

Yep! Still Love it! :love: Good Stuff. Very Cleansing and very moisturizing.

Beamodel

Hi ladies.., My Laila Ali Soft Bonnet Dryer arrived today.

The Purple & Black version. I will try it out this weekend.

Brownie518

Hey, ladies. Sorry I missed everyone. Work has been a mess lately. Sooo busy.

My hair is a mess, too, LOL! Being sick and with the decongestants I'm taking, I'm all dried out. I'll be doing some kind of super moisture treat this week, that's for sure.

I used up another APB Pudding and an HH Soft & Creamy. I think it was that Green Tea Time.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Froreal3, what's your APB combo for moisturizing your twists? I am trying celies under my wig and wanted to learn some good combos.

ETA: I welcome responses from anyone, I just know Fro uses APB on her twists and APB is what I have the most of.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
@Froreal3, what's your APB combo for moisturizing your twists? I am trying celies under my wig and wanted to learn some good combos.

ETA: I welcome responses from anyone, I just know Fro uses APB on her twists and APB is what I have the most of.

I use the spray leave in, sealed with an oil on my twists. I might use a little bit of pomade or butter on my ends. divachyk

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thanks for the tip on the smell.

Beamodel

No Problem Lady!:grin:

Your posts actually convinced me to go back to LG Green Magic instead of TPS Pomade (for my Sulfur based products).

For me, LG is easier to get out since it's a cream (instead of a heavy grease). TPS is hard for me to remove.

It smells like Coast, or Zest, or Irish Springs:look:

I loved those soap scents when I was a kid. I'll prob pick some LG next sale. I think it will nice to use when I go back into twists for a few months.

Golden75

:lol: I'm not a Fan of the Scent at all:nono: