I like BRB Pumpkin Puree (so far). My Hair is really soft.:yep:

It smells heavily like Pumpkin.:blush:

This may be more of a fall thing for me.:lick:

HanaKuroi

IDareT'sHair said:
Beamodel

I have a little 'list' made. But Lawd knows I never stick to my lists.:lol:

btw: That Apple Sorghum is nice.:grin:

I have a few apple sorghum left. I lurves it so much! I left a half bottle at my mom's tucked away in a cabinet in her guest bathroom. If I run out, I will call and ask her to send it to me.

I really hope the bring it back. I need to stock up on their dc's. I have no yam and one cocoa treat left. I hope it is a good sale.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Brownie518

I have several KV oils so I won't be getting any this time around. I have two that are almost empty - an Amla Brahmi Fenugreek and an Argan Jojoba joint.

I have one more of that b.a.s.k. Apple Sorghum. I pulled it out last week to start using it. Great stuff. I could go for that Cacao thing she has. That DC. I did a Whiskey Soak not too long ago..still fabulous.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have several KV oils so I won't be getting any this time around. I have two that are almost empty - an Amla Brahmi Fenugreek and an Argan Jojoba joint.

I have one more of that b.a.s.k. Apple Sorghum. I pulled it out last week to start using it. Great stuff. I could go for that Cacao thing she has. That DC. I did a Whiskey Soak not too long ago..still fabulous.

Brownie518

I have like x2 Oils and 1/2 bottle of a 4oz left.

Yeah, that Apple Sorghum is nice.:lick: I've never tried the Cacao?

It gets mixed reviews.

Most of the 'best' reviews I've seen are when folks mix Cacao with YAM.:yep:

Yeah, Whiskey Volka is all that.:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

Right.:yep: There are 'other' Chocolates out there:

Kizuri (if she ever comes back):ohwell:
Purabody
SD has a couple
BlueRoze (I have a sample of theirs)

So, um yeah.

And I still have a Jar of Enso Naturals Cacao Bark DC'er.

Brownie518

Is Kizuri that DC that I didn't like? That thing smelled good, though. I think I still have that half a jar somewhere. My hair and Beamodel hair like everything alike except DCs, I've noticed. I'm still having flashbacks and anxiety attacks from that Blueberry Cheesecake DC!!

The Cacao is weird, esp the texture, but I love how it makes my hair feel.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Is Kizuri that DC that I didn't like? That thing smelled good, though. I think I still have that half a jar somewhere.

The Cacao is weird, esp the texture, but I love how it makes my hair feel.

Brownie518

Interesting....:yep:

Yeah, you didn't like Kizuri or PBN's Chocolate.

*cackles at "Attack of the Blueberry Cheesecake*:lol:

Beamodel

Is Kizuri that DC that I didn't like? That thing smelled good, though. I think I still have that half a jar somewhere. My hair and Beamodel hair like everything alike except DCs, I've noticed. I'm still having flashbacks and anxiety attacks from that Blueberry Cheesecake DC!! The Cacao is weird, esp the texture, but I love how it makes my hair feel.

Brownie518

Lol, not flash backs. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. If you wanna get rid of your Kizuri let me know.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
For moisture and styling my holy grail lines are as follows:

Anabelle's Perfect Blends

b.a.s.k. beauty

Purabody Naturals

So that is my list for Mday since I am good on DC's for now.

I may grab some DevaCurl No Poo

chebaby

chello ladies.:wave:

i co washed today with kbb hair mask. im out of co wash conditioners so ive been using deep conditioner:look: and i use HV whipped ends as my leave in. my hair is still wet but feels soft. its in a pony puff. i hope it stays soft all week.

i need to pick up a big jug of honey hemp:lick: that stuff is back to being a staple.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hey ladies. I have been running around so much that I haven't thought about hair goodies in a while. I don't really want anything right now. I am good on butters, oils, dcs, cowash, shampoo, and moisturizers.

Used up SSI Cutie Pie Hair Butter on dd.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
While I was moving those DC'ers out of my Fridge I got excited about trying some of the ones I've never tried.

And some of the old favorites I need to get into.:lick:

So hopefully, I will be taking a good look at all of those and moving towards using some of them up in the next 6-7 months (Pre-BF).:look:

It's going to be a chore putting them all back in.

But back in they must go.:fridge:

Babygrowth

GM ladies. I need to copy and paste my Mday list for yall. In other news I am washing my hair today. I'm going to try SD MSI on dry hair as a prepoo.

Did y'all know Njoy Essentials now has a hair vitamin too?! She has some great ingredients in it too!
Here's the link. I apologize if I'm late and yall already knew about it. Here she compares it to hairfinity. After the baby I'm definitely going to give it a try.

http://mydivaspot.com/wp/?p=21719

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

Hey girly. I'm under the steamer now.

Chelate - Kenra Shampoo
Co washed - SM Purification Masque
DC'd - APB Blueberry Cheesecake
Treatment -bask YAM

I will use APB Blueberry leave in spray & a little bit if SSI Coco Cream leave in
APB Buttercream Hair Cream
Seal - Avosoya Oil

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

Hey girly. I'm under the steamer now.
Chelate - Kenra Shampoo
Co washed - SM Purification Masque
DC'd - APB Blueberry Cheesecake
Treatment -bask YAM

I will use APB Blueberry leave in spray & a little bit if SSI Coco Cream leave in
APB Buttercream Hair Cream
Seal - Avosoya Oil

Ok this combo was a super slam dunk. Even better than my last wash. My hair is deliciously moisturized.

Ltown

Greyland
Hi ladies!

I keep reading about APB, so went out there and looked at the leave-in sprays; I need to know if they really soften or detangle? I prefer liquid leave in then the creamy ones. I was gifted APB marshmallow butter (thanks T) and I like the smooth creamy texture,

Beamodel

Ltown

My hair is straight up boogie. I love the leave in sprays, the creams (Ayurvedic and regular). I need them.... NEED THEM in my life.

Did you see the picture of my APB stash. I should be a shame of myself. I have never owned so many products from one line before in my life.