Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518 Beamodel

I definitely wanna try to stick to x1 per week, but it's going to be hard!:blush:

I know I can do it in the Fall/Winter.:drunk:

For some reason, I had a lot of 'product' on my hair and felt like I needed to wash it out.:yep:

DevaCurl No Poo took good care of removing product overload.

Babygrowth

I just made my APB cart! Watermelon creme, Watermelon pudding, Marshmallow clouds pudding, Birthday cake ayurvedic hair oil, and Strawberry cheesecake moisturizing conditioner.

Beamodel

Brownie518 Ya'll got me wantin' them Puddin's & Spritzesesseseses:lol: Didn't care for OBIA's Spritz at all.:nono: Will pass that one on to someone....:look:

If I had to choose what I can not live without.... It would be the sprays. I love the creams (Ayurvedic and regular) and the pudding is lighter than the creams but equally great

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair

You don't have any Pudding or Leave In spray from APB? I thought you had gotten some?? My stuff came Saturday and I got 2 more Sprays, 2 Buttas, and only 1 Pudding. I made up for it with my order this morning, though LOL!

Brownie518

I have to remember to pull out the Ayurvedic cream. I haven't really used that. I definitely prefer the Pudding over the Hair Cream. I'm going to give my mother two of my Creams.

Brownie518

I'm curious about the watermelon. I wonder if I would like that one? IDK, I just know that Birthday Cake is my favorite.
I need to keep those tiny little Puddings on hand. I am going through mine quickly. It won't make it through this week, that's for sure.

Beamodel

I'm curious about the watermelon. I wonder if I would like that one? IDK, I just know that Birthday Cake is my favorite. I need to keep those tiny little Puddings on hand. I am going through mine quickly. It won't make it through this week, that's for sure.

Brownie518

I like birthday cake way better. Watermelon smells great but I like bakery smelling things better. Watermelon smells just like jolly ranchers.

Beamodel

I'm gonna wash my hair tomorrow.

I will DC with APB Blueberry Cheesecake
Leave in APB cookie dough leave in spray
Seal APB birthday cake hair cream

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm curious about the watermelon. I wonder if I would like that one? IDK, I just know that Birthday Cake is my favorite.
I need to keep those tiny little Puddings on hand. I am going through mine quickly. It won't make it through this week, that's for sure.

Brownie518

Right now, Burfday Cake is also my Fav!:cake:

Scared to try them Puddings. I can see myself tearing those up!:lick:

Yea but it's that a tea blend? The leave in sprays don't have a stitch of tea in them. Very moisturizing.

Beamodel

Will definitely get a couple!:hug2: