Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

jar of joe and pink mimosa. still considering big city

thankfully i still have sprout since that seems to be gone and i still have soft coconut

@divachyk Thank you!:grin:

That 40% Hairitage Sale is 'tempting'. :blush:

I will most definitely look at BM Juicy!:lick:

@Brownie518

I need to check and see if I have a TPS Rosemary?

I know /thought I had x2, but I probably used them both.:ohwell:

I have used up two or three since then.

@Brownie518

I'm still on those.:lol: Plus I got a couple on a "Swap"

I'm glad you liked that Razz. Its OOS? I hope she plans to restock soon, then. I need more of that and Nourish.

@Brownie518

Nourish was OOS. A lot of stuff was OOS.:ohwell:

And something else I wanted? I think the only thing I was able to add to a Cart was: Razz & Mocha Milk.:yep:

Evening ladies! On the last leg of my vaca. Had a good time. Used up SSI Tahitian Vanilla Leave in (like this, but won't repurchase. No back ups).

Gave away to my sister: SDOT beauty DCer, SSI Cococream leave in, both PBN Murumuru leave ins, both APB red velvet creams. No back ups. Tryna lower my stash.

I need some more SD VS. I also want an SD Razz and one more SD MSI. Might wanna try the Avocado.

I just got my shipping notice from her. I forgot what I ordered btw. I think it was some MSI because the spring causes me to need her more versus medium protein.

I still have about 3-5 jars of the others you mentioned and I'm gonna try the SWD tomorrow and hope I like it.

I just got my shipping notice from her. I forgot what I ordered btw. I think it was some MSI because the spring causes me to need her more versus medium protein.

I still have about 3-5 jars of the others you mentioned and I'm gonna try the SWD tomorrow and hope I like it.

The SWD was moisturizing, but really thick for my strands. You might like it. Saludable84

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Im side-eying the hell out of all of you. :nono:

took a 1 hr nap waiting for the code to come up. i wake up, code up, joj was removed from my cart. turned out to be oos immediately. :nono: gonna keep my mock cart to myself from now on :(

im sure she's gonna do something for rd anniversary of her site so i'll try again then. boo

Back