Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Okay although I've been up for hours I am finally going to cowash my hair. I plan to band my hair or do a braidout. I've seen other 4a's do both and it looks good. I'm trying to get my hair to lay down rather than out. Of course it's fine when wet but once dry it shrinks up. I think I am mostly 4a especially the side and back of by hair. The back is tightly coiled. The back of my hair is what most people are fascinated by and want to touch. My front and crown is looser so I think it is 3c. Regardless I just claim 4a.

I've cleaned up my thread subscriptions. I had like 60 :look:. I just cut it down to 12.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Guess what I just got....

He said:
Ha ha, no prob. Let me know if you need anything else. I'm available 24/7 :)

Last edited:

Ltown

Greyland
:lachen::lachen:So true Shay, and why do you need to be naked to show length. Allandra is one of the class act that show her long beautiful hair fully dress!

Guess what I just got....

He said:
Ha ha, no prob. Let me know if you need anything else. I'm available 24/7 :)

Go Charz, well I guess you don't need us to send you the teezer. :grin: Men know when to come around just in time! Oh and what are you doing for New Years?:blush:

Pompous Blue

Good morning ladies, i few more hours till doomsday, lmao. I need to get out again, its freezing rain and no travel advisory is coming soon. I don't know if i want to buy anything or not. I have boxes coming next week except for kbb and kbn. Has anyone gotten their kbb shipping notice yet?
I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Go Charz, well I guess you don't need us to send you the teezer. :grin: Men know when to come around just in time! Oh and what are you doing for New Years?:blush:

My friend Katie is coming to visit me, but I'll be stuck in bed. But this is all gonna be worth it!

You know the BB hair show is coming to Baltimore May 15-17th? Wanna go on the 16th or 17th?

Ltown

Greyland
My friend Katie is coming to visit me, but I'll be stuck in bed. But this is all gonna be worth it!

You know the BB hair show is coming to Baltimore May 15-17th? Wanna go on the 16th or 17th?

Yes of course, now hopefully it's not in Picklelville(whatever that was) I could not find that place. I'll go either day and by then will definately figure out how to get there.

La Colocha

Get it charz, he did not play, my kind of guy. Going to work on these bonnets today, taking my time with them. Oh and there is no pure satin only polyester(sp?) blend. I was in that store for a minute but got 60% off plus another total of %20 off for the new years sale, so i picked up a few things. Silk is expensive so if pretty antoinette is using real silk i can see why her bonnets are so much, the cheapest i saw is $22 a yard and that wasn't even the good fabric. Also picked up a few more bab's for dd, i know but at the sale price why not.

If no one is having a sale today as far as hair stuff i will wait until midnight then after that if there are no sales im done with products until april.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:coffee:Morning Ladies.....Charz is a skrait-up Pimp. Good for You.:lol:

Used up the remaining corner of a 4oz CG Mixed Greens. No back-ups but have other products that will serve that purpose. *may repurchase again sometime*

Other than that, I have a 1:30 Pedi & then will pick up the Niece (7) & Nephew (10) about 5:00 this evening for New Years.:nono:

Got Movies, Games, Snacks etc...so I should be good.:lol:

Charz

Sinister Minister
Yes of course, now hopefully it's not in Picklelville(whatever that was) I could not find that place. I'll go either day and by then will definately figure out how to get there.

LOL I have a gps. It was in Pikesville lol!

Ltown

Greyland
Get it charz, he did not play, my kind of guy. Going to work on these bonnets today, taking my time with them. Oh and there is no pure satin only polyester(sp?) blend. I was in that store for a minute but got 60% off plus another total of %20 off for the new years sale, so i picked up a few things. Silk is expensive so if pretty antoinette is using real silk i can see why her bonnets are so much, the cheapest i saw is $22 a yard and that wasn't even the good fabric. Also picked up a few more bab's for dd, i know but at the sale price why not.

Are you making these to sell soon LA? post pictures!
:coffee:Morning Ladies.....Charz is a skrait-up Pimp. Good for You.:lol:

Used up the remaining corner of a 4oz CG Mixed Greens. No back-ups but have other products that will serve that purpose. *may repurchase again sometime*

Other than that, I have a 1:30 Pedi & then will pick up the Niece (7) & Nephew (10) about 5:00 this evening for New Years.:nono:

Got Movies, Games, Snacks etc...so I should be good.:lol:

Cool Auntie T, so nice! My sister iwas mean as heck my niece and dd are same age she was so strict barely let them watch TV at the time where they were those ages she was going through identity crisis with being saved and felt if it wasn't praying or religion you could watch tv. Well she got broken out of that spell of course a Man did that:blush: not big sister:lol: Now she the cool auntie but they are self sufficient now.:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cool Auntie T, so nice! My sister iwas mean as heck my niece and dd are same age she was so strict barely let them watch TV at the time where they were those ages she was going through identity crisis with being saved and felt if it wasn't praying or religion you could watch tv. Well she got broken out of that spell of course a Man did that:blush: not big sister:lol: Now she the cool auntie but they are self sufficient now.:lol:

We'll say our prayer (circle prayer) for the New Year I do this every year with them. We each have to say a prayer:grin:

I always try to plant some seeds of wisdom in their minds/hearts (sort of take aways) on their level about life, love, God and just doing the right thing whenever they visit.

Last edited:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
That is so scary. I was just looking at their site and saying BJ needs to get her stuff there. Their website said they will have online shopping soon.

tatiana

Can I join challenge? I have been participating from the sidelines for about 2 months.

I finally used up Nature's Gate Aloe Vera conditioner and have moved on to Yes to Carrots conditioner because it expires next month.

Minty

Hey ladies. Reading, made some contacts and settling in for a hot minute to see what's up with my LHCF girls. I got the Alaffia pkg yesterday. The body creme smells so freaking good. The hair conditioners I'm not sure about yet, but upon first look and consistency they appear to be okay. I'll see how it goes.

Went to the BSS (non-Korean) w/a friend after dinner last night and didn't have an urge to buy any hair products - she was surprised.

Going to the museum then to workout ala bodyrock.tv

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR ladies if I don't check back in.

La Colocha

My dc should be here monday, its here already but i guess ups doesn't deliver on ny eve. Hv is having a 20% off sale today if i read it right. I don't need anything from there so i will pass.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Can I join challenge? I have been participating from the sidelines for about 2 months.

I finally used up Nature's Gate Aloe Vera conditioner and have moved on to Yes to Carrots conditioner because it expires next month.

Sure, welcome.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
My dc should be here monday, its here already but i guess ups doesn't deliver on ny eve. Hv is having a 20% off sale today if i read it right. I don't need anything from there so i will pass.

You know I already went to look :look:. It seems to be only on the Amala Cream Rinse and the Acai Phyto Berry. Of course right when I'm panicking about cowash conditioners. She needs to go ahead and put them two products in gallons or offer them in 32 oz.

La Colocha

You know I already went to look :look:. It seems to be only on the Amala Cream Rinse and the Acai Phyto Berry. Of course right when I'm panicking about cowash conditioners. She needs to go ahead and put them two products in gallons or offer them in 32 oz.

I just saw that only those products, no i don't need them.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Not to throw the thread off track (as if it's not already off the original track :lachen:), but since it's year's end I just wanted to share my progress with you ladies. I posted a few pics in the Year's End thread too.

January 2010

February 2010

May 2010

August/September 2010 (after cutting out the color :nono:)

October 2010

November 2010 (my most recent hair pics)

I wish I had never colored my hair a 2nd time. Just to think of all the length I could have had by now :ohwell:.

Ltown

Greyland
Hey DMV ladies, HV is gonna be available at the Hair spot in Silver Spring.

The store is pretty small and from what I seen they won't be able to stock everything especially since HV make it by order. So is this a sign they'll be using preservatives? I may visit tomorrow they have natural lipstick that did not break me out Honey bee garden!