Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Charz

Sinister Minister
anything over $50 is free!

dang i don't wanna spend 50 bucks :(

My first ex sent me a message on Facebook 3 days ago saying that we are soul mates and that he owes to world to me. Maybe I can get him to pick me up a tangle teaser from sally's.

natura87

dang i don't wanna spend 50 bucks :(

My first ex sent me a message on Facebook 3 days ago saying that we are soul mates and that he owes to world to me. Maybe I can get him to pick me up a tangle teaser from sally's.

:rofl: :lachen: I will laugh my butt off if you make this happen.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Charlise Shardé December 30 at 11:45pm
Thanks! I think I've been doing too much lol.

I kinda have a big favor to ask from you. I need Tangle Teezer - Tangle Teezer Original Black.

They sell them at Sally's and they are becoming a sensation in the natural hair community. Can you pick one up from sally's for me?
I'd like Purple (1st choice) Blue (2nd) Black (3rd) or Pink (last).

There is a sally's near baja fresh and toysrus
also in edgewood near marsz
and even in aberdeen somewhere.

It's like 12 bucks and I'll pay you in cash.
I'd go but I can't go anywhere...

Lemme know either way! :)

*fabulosity*

send me ur mac list lady. and does that sallys code include free shipping?

nope!!! no free shipping... yet.. I need to go look at my normal spots to see if there are any codes that popped up.... that can be combined...I will post em here if I find something.

I thought chu said I had til tomorrow night.. I gotta go look at some YT's for this Champale collection..
Every time I read champale... I just start laughing... lol.

Ltown

Greyland
I had a coworker coughing up a storm at work and yesterday I started having headaches, thought it was caffeine withdraw but got it again all day today and sore throat. Dang I have plans tomorrow to go out:nono:

*fabulosity*

I kinda have a big favor to ask from you. I need Tangle Teezer - Tangle Teezer Original Black.

They sell them at Sally's and they are becoming a sensation in the natural hair community. Can you pick one up from sally's for me?

:dead:

I literally died 3x... did you post this on his wall???? Or was this private....
Are you off the medication???? :drunk:

Charz

Sinister Minister
nope!!! no free shipping... yet.. I need to go look at my normal spots to see if there are any codes that popped up.... that can be combined...I will post em here if I find something.

I thought chu said I had til tomorrow night.. I gotta go look at some YT's for this Champale collection..
Every time I read champale... I just start laughing... lol.

check out temptalia. she's good for a white girl. lots of it's for white girls. check out the mickey the contractor collection and youtube the peacocky. it's beautiful kissible lip colors and there is a blue one i am getting!

beautyaddict1913

IDT, Blue, & MKD - Thanks for the messages ladies! Yall are ALRIGHT with me! I dont care what the others say about yall lol! Im kidding, yall are awesome, thanks again!

beautyaddict1913

im back on my gel kick. my how times change. i used to hate gel. but now i want some unkle funkys daughter curly magic and some donna marie gelly. i forgot i have curl junkie curl queen so ill try that too.

how do u like the ufd curly magic? Thats on my list of things to use a pass for! I like the DM gelly!

rosalindb

:
@Rosalindb: GASP!! People do that???? :blush:?
Charz posted that she had received PMs begging for products and another poster has also :nono: Some people really have no shame, they could always refer to this thread Hated it? Dump your products on me!
Have any of you ladies used Rosemary oil? How do you like it?
I have some but have hardly used it. I need to use up some jojoba oil and plan to add the rosemary eo to this once I have finished this Komaza hair oil. I'm only halfway through the Komaza so I will probably start using it in Feb/Mar

How are you planning to use it? I may also add another eo to blend it, not sure yet

You should avoid rosemary eo if you have high blood pressure, epilepsy, diabetes or are pregnant
My head is killing me, going to go to sleep it off! See you in AM!
Hope you feel better

Last edited:

Ltown

Greyland

:lachen::lachen:he'll get it are you talking Dave? Heck he was very supportive of your hair needs:grin: went bottling hair products. Let us know!

Brownie518

These are some of my 2010 favs:

HV Methi Setiva set
SSI Okra Reconstructor
Claudie's Shea Pomade
BFH Ginger Macadamia conditioner
BFH Desert Castor Seed moisturizer
Cur Junkie Honey Butta leave in
Hydratherma Naturals SLS free hair cleanser

Ltown

Greyland
Ltown, what are you doin up? You feeling better?
I'm doing my hair, just put in my DC...BFH Ginger Macadamia.

I'm early bird, it not throbbing but when I bend my head down or cough it hurts. That sign of something, thought maybe I had too much caffeine is why my head was hurting don't know it's probably one of those nasty virus. I'm glad you like BFH it a good deal to jump on.

Brownie518

I am hoping my Aphogee Green Tea & Keratin mist will last me through January. I haven't gotten any hair stuff today, and don't plan to. I did order 2 of the MAC Champale lip gelees...and 2 Paint pots...My no buy for bath and body and makeup is for 2 months.

Ltown

Greyland
I am hoping my Aphogee Green Tea & Keratin mist will last me through January. I haven't gotten any hair stuff today, and don't plan to. I did order 2 of the MAC Champale lip gelees...and 2 Paint pots...My no buy for bath and body and makeup is for 2 months.

Brownie, bath and body/makeup last a little longer so 2 months won't be long and they don't come out with new stuff imo as hair products.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Folks seem to want to show their naked backs way too much on here. I've seen 2 pics in the last two days that make me :nono:. It's nasty. To clarify I don't mean the pics where the ladies have bras on but the pics where you know they buck *** nakid. One more thing...I don't mean the avatar pics either bc they are small I mean those big pics.

Last edited:

La Colocha

Good morning ladies, i few more hours till doomsday, lmao. I need to get out again, its freezing rain and no travel advisory is coming soon. I don't know if i want to buy anything or not. I have boxes coming next week except for kbb and kbn. Has anyone gotten their kbb shipping notice yet?

Ltown

Greyland
Folks seem to want to show their naked backs way too much on here. I've seen 2 pics in the last two days that make me :nono:. It's nasty. To clarify I don't mean the pics where the ladies have bras on but the pics where you know they buck *** nakid. One more thing...I don't mean the avatar pics either bc they are small I mean those big pics.

:lachen::lachen:So true Shay, and why do you need to be naked to show length. Allandra is one of the class act that show her long beautiful hair fully dress!

mkd

Out stroking these streets.. lol..
Yeah so me and MK figured out our handmade's store hustle today....
And MK's hair is beauuuuuuuuuuutiful ... there's no way she should be cutting it to shoulder length.... (OR AT ALL)...

I want that clippy thing from Sally's...

Hmm.. need to finalize BFH, maybe hit Nars again, check for OO's sale :look: (brownie's spirit is haunting me now)...

Oh a local store was also having a 50% off sale.. so I got a 3.4 bottle of Morrocan Oil light for $18.. they had the poo and con too .. but I got too much stuff to be adding to this craziness. I can't wait to try this for a flat iron.

I wish they had a sally's instore code because 555938 for 20% off expires tomorrow....
Fab, that is soooooo sweet:kiss:. You already know your hair is so prettty. I am hoping this MT works it out for me.

Chile....Them Po' Po' Skreets:lol:

Pours some Conditioner out on the Highway.....for the Po' Skreets of The ATL:lol:

IK mk's hair is Gorgeous. She need to quit playin':lol:
Thank you too T. You ladies are the best:blowkiss:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Good morning ladies, i few more hours till doomsday, lmao. I need to get out again, its freezing rain and no travel advisory is coming soon. I don't know if i want to buy anything or not. I have boxes coming next week except for kbb and kbn. Has anyone gotten their kbb shipping notice yet?

I've already looked at Fleurtzy and My Honey Child today. I also sent that lady at etsy a message. I told her I was going on a personal savings challenge and wanted to purchase my stuff before the first. So if I buy anything today it will be the cassia melts and maybe stuff from Fleurtzy. Brownie have you tried her stuff? We seem to like a lot of the same stuff for our hair.

curlyhersheygirl

Good morning ladies tomorrow my youngest son turns two so dh and I have alot of stuff to get for the New Year's eve/ birthday party.
I was telling him about BFH's deal and he said I should really take advantage of that since I like conditioners so much but I'm still not sure what to get :ohwell:.