Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm seriously thinking if I still get the Pre-Paid VISA, it will be just to re-up on some BF Sale Stuff & just have some Fun catching the deals.

I am really Top Heavy Right now....:blondboob

And don't 'need' a thang.:drunk:

chebaby

hello ladies
im so excited i found a new "do". last night i broke down and co washed and was trying to figure out what to do with my hair. i had already slathered my hair in kbb milk so i decided to use kbb hair cream to make 9 big twists. just to keep my hair stretched so i wouldnt have to worry about tangles. well i just undid the twists and i like what i see lol. i dont like it as much as my regular twist outs but its fluff and uniform and soft.

after i finished with the kbb i will move on to darcys daily leave in and tucuma butter to do the same thing.

i found a kbb milk that has to be at least a year old lol. i dont know if its any good. it doesnt even smell like cranberry cocktail anymore lol. it doesnt stink its just the smell has worn off.

mkd

Hey ladies. I used up a pear KBB hair milk. Started in on another bottle.

From HV, I am getting a sintrinillah, 2 whipped gelly, vatika frosting, moist 24/7, acai conditioner, and moist pro. I think that is it. I really don't want to stay up all night so I will order first thing the next morning.

mkd

Fab, I just watched the videos. Thanks!! The last one I happened to watch on friday. I love her blog and her hair. I really liked Rachel's and the second lady has a similar texture and density to me so that one was my favorite. I may grab that ors gel and the perm rods she used for tomorrow.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I thought I Posted.....what happened?:perplexed

Anyway, I finished up a KBB Hair Milk in CocoMango. It was really nice.:lick:

I will move on to HV Whipped Ends now.

Decided to wait and do my Hair Perhaps on Wednesday. Decided to hold off on the Henna/Indigo until maybe next week. Reason being, I've been using the Claudie Scalp Exlir and it has Sulphur, so I don't want to come right behind it and use Henna?

So, I'll just wait until next wash day to break out the Henna/Indigo.:yep:

*i thought i posted this already*:rolleyes:

chebaby

tonight i am going to retwist my hair with a little water, kbb cream and hairveda whipped gelly.

the next time i deep condition i will do so with darcys deep conditioner. i used it once but it was on dry hair and i dont really remember how i felt about it. besides the fact that it had clumps in it lol.
i cant wait until tomorrow or wednesday so i can get my curlmart order from forever ago. i really want my oyin honey hemp and shine and define and mhc honey conditioner.
i bet the honey hemp as a leave in and shine and define mixed with whipped pudding will make the best twist out.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just got an e-mail from Ori Organics re: the 1st order I placed. It shipped. And is here in my City already. So, I will prolly get that tomorrow. It's the DC'er.:grin:

I also ordered the Buttercream Balance stuff and the Jojoba Hydrating Conditioner.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Where errbody at tonight? Chillin'?:perplexed

Imma do a Clarify Co-Wash next wash day. I've written out my Regi.

And after talking to Che, I think I will pull out some Jasmines next wash day and rotate that.:yep:

fattyfatfat

im here. this week makes week 26 post relaxer for me. Im excited about the transition, but dag...its a lot of work! Today I finished the sample of mixed greens. I liked it, but I think I need something thats more moisturizing.

Last edited:

*fabulosity*

Fab, I just watched the videos. Thanks!! The last one I happened to watch on friday. I love her blog and her hair. I really liked Rachel's and the second lady has a similar texture and density to me so that one was my favorite. I may grab that ors gel and the perm rods she used for tomorrow.
Moptop Maven.. yes she has gorgeous hair.. All of them do!!!!
Yup the 2nd one had me getting some perm rods..(lt blue and gray).. I.can't.do.the.ors.gel. :lachen:

I'm on a new one now.. A BUN OUT!!!! That's right up my alley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2xOl3RScbI

I just got an e-mail from Ori Organics re: the 1st order I placed. It shipped. And is here in my City already. So, I will prolly get that tomorrow. It's the DC'er.:grin:

I also ordered the Buttercream Balance stuff and the Jojoba Hydrating Conditioner.:yep:

That's why their shipping is high.. they are on it.. when did you order on Friday and they worked on the HOLIDAY... let me tip on over there...

Loves Harmony

i was so disappointed in the Kinky Curly Leave in conditioner. It did make my curls pop but when it dried my hair was crunchy and that was just the KCKT. The Shea Moisture Mask made my curls pop but no moisture.

mkd

Yup the 2nd one had me getting some perm rods..(lt blue and gray).. I.can't.do.the.ors.gel. :lachen:

That's why their shipping is high.. they are on it.. when did you order on Friday and they worked on the HOLIDAY... let me tip on over there...

I am about to watch the bun out right now!

mkd

i was so disappointed in the Kinky Curly Leave in conditioner. It did make my curls pop but when it dried my hair was crunchy and that was just the KCKT. The Shea Moisture Mask made my curls pop but no moisture.

I hate you didn't like the knot today, sell it in the exchange forum:yep:

Loves Harmony

Im sorry i dont have it. I was able to return the product back to Target. I was trying to get onto the forum last night and this morning to try in sale the KCKT on the forum but i couldnt log.

chebaby

im wont be able to do my hair tonight. by the time i get home i wont want to do anything but sleep which means im just going to throw on my satin cap and hit the bed. i know i wont get second day hair so tomorrow i will be co washing with the last of my trader joes tea tree conditioner and then doing a wash and go with kbb hair milk and hair cream. im going to try and wear my hair out instead of pulling it back in a puff but we will see.

Brownie518

I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and get a gallon of MoistPRO, too? I don't go through it as fast as the 24/7, though. I'll have to think on that one.
We just had a dinner meeting here at work. I got the 'itis now, LOL.

I washed my hair last night and used the Okra Reconstructor and then deep conditioned with Claudie's Moisturizing. Very nice. That Okra feels like its a smoothing conditioner sometimes. I love how my hair feels when I rinse it. :yep: Smoothed out right nice!

What other sales are going on right now??? :look:

Minty

sorry so late about this, but Lotioncrafters is having 15% off until 12 midnight tonight. everything.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Dang I forgot about the Acai Berry condish. I need to make a list. Organization is key when it comes to these sales.

Brownie518

Brownie does it smooth out your new growth well?

Hmmm, I guess it does, kind of. I never really thought about it. I would say yes. I defnitely notice a difference in my hair after it dries. I am curious if anyone else has noticed this.
(Redken Smooth Down, conditioner or butter treat, are excellent for smoothing growth)

Vonnieluvs08

Thanks for posting this Fab. I watched her a while ago. I really liked her style. She does a lot of straight styles that I thought were cute and heat free. Is she still natural?

Vonnieluvs08

Up way too early. Had to work yesterday so my hair has been neglected. Today I'll make up for that.

I wore another WnG with KBB ( a new bottle). I'm going to cowash with avocado (use up) and acai to detangle. This is going to be a long session because I haven't combed my hair in over 1.5 weeks. I'm going to DC with the DC mix I made. And let it sit for a couple hours with heat and without. The weather is cool so far so i'm nervous about the humectants I have in the DC.

Ltown

Greyland
Thanks for posting this Fab. I watched her a while ago. I really liked her style. She does a lot of straight styles that I thought were cute and heat free. Is she still natural?

She is natural with very straight hair. She is good I've watch her too in the past, she do have a couple of new 2010 videos.

natura87

I relaxed my sisters hair yesterday, she wanted it done so I figured why not. I didnt leave it in to long becuase she has really fine hair. I know how to do it the right way and it turned out nice.

I finished a bottle of EVCO and I took my braids and twists out after almost 4 weeks. That is the longest I have ever gone with a PS as a natural.

Last edited:

natura87

I will let my hair rest for a few days and then try some flat twists. Its been restricted in some way shape or form for th past month so it needs a rest. I finally found my scarf, so I have suffered a bit of breakage. I will just baby my hair for the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.