Status
Not open for further replies.
:bighug: miss you guys (STop shopping, I see the use 1 buy 30 up in here) :yep:

Girl, Quit Playin'.:rolleyes:

All them Wigs & LF's add up to all of our Hauls put together.:rolleyes:

So, products vs Wigs/LF's. :look:

IMO: It All Adds Up. One is no worse/better than the other one.:blush:

btw: that looks cute on you!

sunshine is open again. i want to purchase the new vanilla fragrance but i dont want the cutie juice and she only offeres the package. what a bummer. plus i think her prices are crazy for just some shea butter and oils.

and my lil better butter should be here this week according to the email. even though it should have been here. i see im going to have to stop shopping on line. im getting nothing but problems lately.
i will continue to order from curlmart because i know what happened wasnt their fault. but every where else is a no go. as long as oyin store is open, i have a whole foods and target and curl mart sells darcys and cj im good to go.

Girl, Quit Playin'.:rolleyes:

All them Wigs & LF's add up to all of our Hauls put together.:rolleyes:

So, products vs Wigs/LF's. :look:

IMO: It All Adds Up. One is no worse/better than the other one.:blush:

btw: that looks cute on you!

:lachen: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

U Wrong! LOL Yeah, they sure did add up :nono:

I am ashamed to even say how much!
But These are something I use over and over again, I just won't go back to Synthetic. I can do Futurea or Hybrids which is a mix;

I am staying more focused with Human Hair right now, I love it and that is the same one from earlier I had on I just curled it. :D

Thanks Idare LOL!

Che, I want to try that new Vanilla, too. I think I got that 3 pack. I have to go check. I think I got the one with the Strawberry, Mango, and Vanilla.

Random thought: sometimes you just gotta love LHCF

You're Welcome JJ!:kiss:

Every Now & Then we ALL can use a Reality Check!:fallenang

LOL Trust me I was aware and in the reality every step of the way :cry3: :confused: :sekret: all at my checking account watching it go down in lump summmmmmmms, made me :nono:

BUT I wasn't buying products I was told These don't count so Hahahahaha hahahahah :lachen:

Trying to pin me up on the wanted ad :missing:

Che, I want to try that new Vanilla, too. I think I got that 3 pack. I have to go check. I think I got the one with the Strawberry, Mango, and Vanilla.

Random thought: sometimes you just gotta love LHCF

i thought about getting the 3 pack but i dont like how its 8oz 4oz and then 2oz. i just want a vanilla dammit lol. i already have a strawberry that i think i will only use on my skin because i ran out of my hello sweet thang sunshine. i miss the sunshine i cant wait until she brings it back.

i thought about getting the 3 pack but i dont like how its 8oz 4oz and then 2oz. i just want a vanilla dammit lol. i already have a strawberry that i think i will only use on my skin because i ran out of my hello sweet thang sunshine. i miss the sunshine i cant wait until she brings it back.

Me, too!!! I loved my Hello Sweet Thang!!!!!

Hey CHe, Brownie and Robot. Don't shun me I am still one of you, just in a different way, (Lacefront Crazy)

I want to try the BKT but I am relaxed :(

Hey CHe, Brownie and Robot. Don't shun me I am still one of you, just in a different way, (Lacefront Crazy)

I want to try the BKT but I am relaxed :(

no shun from me. i love all yall lol.
i thought if you were relaxed you could use the bkt to stretch or something like that.

no shun from me. i love all yall lol.
i thought if you were relaxed you could use the bkt to stretch or something like that.

:grouphug:

I hope so I'd like to look into it. See I thought people kept saying if your relaxed you can't use it. I have to find one that is affordable and relaxer safe, :)

I hope so I'd like to look into it. See I thought people kept saying if your relaxed you can't use it. I have to find one that is affordable and relaxer safe, :)
i dont know if the search engine is working properly but i think fab started a bkt thread a while back. and wasnt she relaxed. or am i getting my facts all messed up....

i dont know if the search engine is working properly but i think fab started a bkt thread a while back. and wasnt she relaxed. or am i getting my facts all messed up....

She did. There are quite a few threads here, JJ. You can definitely get a lot of info.

:eh:

Chile, we ALL Be Cousins......:lots:

You Already Know!:love4:

You're Right Che. She was relaxed. And it worked very well for her Hair.

She did. There are quite a few threads here, JJ. You can definitely get a lot of info.

Thanks Ladies :D
the search hasn't been working great for me, but I will look more now, I thought I was out of luck. Now that I know I will get to searching for a brand, ????

ANy recommended brands :D

since the search isnt working and if Fab doesnt mind, you can go to her profile and look under recent threads or something like that and it should bring up a bunch of threads on bkt.

Hey ladies.

JJ, I love the LF you are wearing in your avatar. It looks great!

I used up a acai conditioner. I have another one and I plan on getting a few during the HV sale. I am doing a twist out and I think I made a few of my twists too small. Oh well, hopefully it will come out decent.

JJ, I think Fab used dream hair too. Her results were nice.

i used the store credit she gave me to order some coconut confidence for my friend who loves it for her hair.

shipping was super fast, but when it arrived, one of the containers had spilled open, so melted product was over everything. :ohwell: it's always something with these products, which is a shame because sunshine has so much potential.

idk if i'll be ordering again. and the new scents don't even smell that great to me. when she brings the sunshines back, i might order a few large hello sweet thang in one fell swoop so i can be done and move onto the next thing.

her prices can be a little pricey, too. but the service is great and sunshine is a sweetheart. there's just too much variance and unpredictability to her business. i'm gonna focus on whipping up my own goodies so i don't have to rely on or be disappointed by anyone else.

Thanks Ladies :D
the search hasn't been working great for me, but I will look more now, I thought I was out of luck. Now that I know I will get to searching for a brand, ????

ANy recommended brands :D
----QOD Gold is excellent and readily avail. through ebay. It gets your hair super straight and their was no irritation for me. (I get chem. overload quickly)

There are other non-BKT "bkt" type products on the market too but I haven't used any. Brazilian Blowout is one that comes to mind - I've seen the results and it is beautiful too.

i really want to try the jessicurl wdt... i wonder if they have sample sizes.

eta: i see that they do, but i'm not paying seven dollars to ship ONE OUNCE. nope. not doing it.

Last edited:
@Ltown: When are we going to start using our MN?

I may start Mid-October.........

Hey IDareT, Yes I'm up short week for me off Fri! That a good time and it will give me a break from sulfur. I'm in sulfur challenge and we are doing length check the end of this month. I have to check Aggie mix for MN it very strong the first time I used it I got headache.

Mornin all, i decided im going to make the kimmay leave in. I have to order a bottle of knot today and im going to the health store to buy my oils and stuff. I didn't want to do alot of mixing this year but i got that itch. And everything i need i can buy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back