Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

chebaby

i forgot to mention that i finished my aloe vera gel and a sample of sunshine hello sweet thang.

i will repurchase the aloe gel because it is amazing. it goes on so light and smooth but holds the hair. man that stuff is good.

chebaby

Okay. You got the Buttercream Styling Cream AND I got the Moisture Balance Hair Cream--Buttercream. So, I'll see how it goes.:look:

yea, they all pretty much have the same ingredients. i wonder if it just didnt mix well with the knn milk, or if my hair dried to fast and i need to make sure to keep my hair wet?
i will try it again a few more times before i sell it lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
yea, they all pretty much have the same ingredients. i wonder if it just didnt mix well with the knn milk, or if my hair dried to fast and i need to make sure to keep my hair wet?
i will try it again a few more times before i sell it lol.

@1st Bolded: Yeah.....I noticed that.:look:
@2nd Bolded::rofl::rofl::rofl:

chebaby

all this week i will be using kbb hair milk and cream together. this jar is almost gone and i need to hurry up and use it up so it wont go bad. ive had this jar since last summer.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
all this week i will be using kbb hair milk and cream together. this jar is almost gone and i need to hurry up and use it up so it wont go bad. ive had this jar since last summer.

I have a small corner left in my KBB CocoMango.:lick:

I will switch over to HV Whipped Ends for my Creamy Stuff.:lick:

I got like a Gazillion Dollars worth of mess still in my HV Cart.:look:

It just keeps growing.:nono:

BUT.........It's all contingent on the Sale Prices tho'........:spinning:

*still haven't added vatika frosting....seriously thinking about passing on that this time*:look:

chebaby

I have a small corner left in my KBB CocoMango.:lick:

I will switch over to HV Whipped Ends for my Creamy Stuff.:lick:

I got like a Gazillion Dollars worth of mess still in my HV Cart.:look:

It just keeps growing.:nono:

BUT.........It's all contingent on the Sale Prices tho'........:spinning:

*still haven't added vatika frosting....seriously thinking about passing on that this time*:look:

i didnt really realize i was almost out of my hair cream until now. i mean i knew it was low but i have another jar thats practically full. but now i realize when thats gone, its gone. i still dont have a replacement for kbb cream. i could proabaly add glycerin to sunshine and maybe that'll do????

hairveda is going to shut down this whole board when the sale hits. good thing its online because it would be crazy if it was an actual store.

chebaby

ok i broke down and co washed my hair lol. i just couldnt leave it like it was knowing it was full of tangles. i used almost all of my honey hemp mixed with almost all of my pumpkin seed conditioner to detangle. those two conditioner have the best slip in he world. then i rinsed with cold cold water. i used my wide tooth comb and my denman brush. i lost a little more hair than i would have liked but its not too bad.
now im slathered in kbb milk and wrapped in my towel. im thinking about twisting with kbb cream and afroveda gelly but i dont know.

what i do know is that spiral solutions seemed to have given me more trouble than not.

Minty

Che try to pin down the ingredient so you know to stay away from it or that combo in the future. I'm glad you were able to work those tangles out!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Still in Florida ladies. Came on here to see if ya'll were talking about any sales. I'll wait for Hairveda.

chebaby

Che try to pin down the ingredient so you know to stay away from it or that combo in the future. I'm glad you were able to work those tangles out!

thank you. you are right. the spiral solutins has so many ingredients its hard to figure out what may have did it. but what i will say is that it does have cupuacu butter in it which my hair hates. its not high on the list though so i didnt think it would be an issue. i guess i was wrong....

Brownie518

:grin: Hey, ladies! I went on a little vacation so I've been absent. I'm deep conditioning right now so i figured I'd catch up.

I did get to finish some things:

JMRB
Claudie's Protein
Claudie's Moisturing DC
So Deep
CJ Hibiscus & Banana
SSI Okra

So far, I have only ordered some body stuff from Jasmine's. Not a lot either. I needed more Exfoliating Gelee. :yep:
T, it's funny you and Che were talking about that Spiral Solutions! I was trying to get that, too. :look:

What's everyone getting from Hairveda? I guess I'll get a gallon on 24/7, more Cocasta, and the Methi set. I might get a gallon of the Pro, also.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm getting the following from Hairveda:
gallon of Moist PRO
gallon of Moist 24/7
pail of Sitrinillah

maybe some Amala Cream Rinse and the ACV Rinse.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
OK:look: From HV:

Cocosta Oil
Hydrasilica Spritz
Avosoya Oil (sp)
Amla Cream Rinse
Whipped Ends Hydration
Moist 24/7
Acai Phyto Berry
Green Tea Butter

I know I'm forgetting something.......:perplexed

La Colocha

From hairveda, the scented oils only if they are on sale. And maybe some almond glaze to rotate with my bsp. And maybe some sitrinillah. I mean since there is a sale and all why not:look:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
From hairveda, the scented oils only if they are on sale. And maybe some almond glaze to rotate with my bsp. And maybe some sitrinillah. I mean since there is a sale and all why not:look:.

In the Thread on the Vendor's Forum = Hairveda Fall Madness Sale -- The OP lists what the Sale items are.:yep:

Status
Not open for further replies.