Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.2

JJamiah

Good Evening Ladies,

Happy Birthday Red :)

HUH, sorry your going through the drama with your products Che, I hate not getting what I paid for :( and to top it off people insulting my intelligence like I can't read, I get a little angry myself. Sometimes I think people like the @$****$ side of me!

Idare and Shay :) How r you?

Vonnie have a safe trip.

Fab, Ltown, Brownie ----:naughty: no shopping, more using up stuff. :D

MKD awww your little man is growing up. :)

My baby who is 4 and has been home for 4 years LOL is starting school in September finally. He has been accepted to the school :D I am so excited. :) all children will be gone out the house, I haven't had a day to myself normal wise in 11 years :D AHhhhh!

chebaby

The Products: A Burdock & Brahmi DC'er and A Flaxseed Hair Cream. "The scent of the original product(s) would not mix well with a fragrance." Yet they were offered with a fragrance (as optional) and there are tons of Fragrances listed.:spinning:

You had 2 WEEKS to Tell Me that Hello.............
oh ok, so she means the smell of the ingredients wont mix with the fragrance. i can see that. but like you said she should have already know and should have told you earlier.

*fabulosity*

Dang.. y'alljust think you can do whatever you want.. openly roasting vendors in this thread... LMAO.. I missed y'all... <<sighs relief>> .. nobody understood my shipping frustrations with the handmade vendors on etsy for things I usedfor the wedding.. I'm like if you want me to PAY YOU TODAY.. and you send my stuff 4 WEEKS from now.. umm that's a pro'lem!

*fabulosity*

Good Evening Ladies,

Happy Birthday Red :)

HUH, sorry your going through the drama with your products Che, I hate not getting what I paid for :( and to top it off people insulting my intelligence like I can't read, I get a little angry myself. Sometimes I think people like the @$****$ side of me!

Idare and Shay :) How r you?

Vonnie have a safe trip.

MKD awww your little man is growing up. :)

My baby who is 4 and has been home for 4 years LOL is starting school in September finally. He has been accepted to the school :D I am so excited. :) all children will be gone out the house, I haven't had a day to myself normal wise in 11 years :D AHhhhh!

Yes ma'am!!!!!
I found a box of goodies from T.. so I will resist buying the Hamadi things that are in my skinbotanica cart... yes I will.. I will RESIST.

ETA: All this talk of kids and babies in this thread is making my "ovaries itch" as Eisani would say... lol.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY RC-COLA!!!!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yes ma'am!!!!!
I found a box of goodies from T.. so I will resist buying the Hamadi things that are in my skinbotanica cart... yes I will.. I will RESIST.

ETA: All this talk of kids and babies in this thread is making my "ovaries itch" as Eisani would say... lol.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY RC-COLA!!!!!!

Girl, Check Yo' pm's!:rolleyes: And give a Sista' a Shout Out!

mkd

T, Amaka is tripping.

I used the samples of that phyto stuff from curlmart. Will not be purchasing that. On to the next.

chebaby

tonight im thinking about coloring my roots. just the roots because i left about an inch of roots because i normally like the two toned look. but now i want it all than color. after i color the roots i will condition my hair in section with ether darcys pumpkin conditioner or curl junkie hibiscus and banana and leave it on overnight.

i had great results with using aveda be curly over the weekend so i might use it again tomorrow.

*fabulosity*

tonight im thinking about coloring my roots. just the roots because i left about an inch of roots because i normally like the two toned look. but now i want it all than color. after i color the roots i will condition my hair in section with ether darcys pumpkin conditioner or curl junkie hibiscus and banana and leave it on overnight.

i had great results with using aveda be curly over the weekend so i might use it again tomorrow.

Where are the PICTURES..!!!!! Talking about this color and carrying on..

OT: I loved that Aveda be curly... it works.. but I think it might have shady ingredients...

Ltown

Greyland
Good Evening Ladies,

Um IDareT is a trouble maker because I was on Moeke site last night. I've been busy today dd will be 16 so at the last minute instead of giving her $$ I went and brought somethings for tomorrow. I'll grab a cake some where tomorrow and get it script.

JJ I give you kudos and hugs/kisses for dealing with all the boys.

RC Happy Belated Birthday, hope you enjoy your day.

chebaby

Where are the PICTURES..!!!!! Talking about this color and carrying on..

OT: I loved that Aveda be curly... it works.. but I think it might have shady ingredients...
lol the picture is coming. i promise:look: dont know if that means much since i cant pinky swear online:lachen:

actually there was a thread around here that said that most of aveda's products had shady ingredients and that most of the ingredients were not natural. i dont remember the thread title but this person wrote out avedas ingredients and then went back and wrote what each ingredient really was, or something like that.

Optimus_Prime

I finished the gently used tub of Emergencia that my dear friend fattyfatfat gave me :)
and a bottle of Loreal vive royal jelly condish.

And I bought a bottle of Tresseme Naturals Moisture conditioner. It was on sale at rite-aid. :look: I need it. :look: I mean, I need it for cowashes that is... cowashes and moisture. :roadrunner:

chebaby

forgot to mention that i used up my kbb hair mask today. the old one. i already used the new one to make sure it was "right" lol but that jar is still basically new.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm telling you.....I am having a Terrible time w/the P.O. lately!:rolleyes:

My Christine Gant (detangling milk & babbasu dc'er) was supposedly delivered on July 23rd? I haven't seen it!:blush:

I just got off the phone with my Carrier. Where's my Stuff?:nono:

This is getting O-L-D! This is the 2nd time, recently, that I've had a package mishap.:rolleyes:

fattyfatfat

Optimus prime, I've been wanting to try the tresemme (sp?) naturals line too. When I finish some of these products I'll look into it.

Ms. T, see if your carrier has luscious hair the next time you see him/her.

Optimus_Prime

Optimus prime, I've been wanting to try the tresemme (sp?) naturals line too. When I finish some of these products I'll look into it.

Hey Lady! :hiya:

I'll give you a sample if you want. I just used it today. It WORKS!
Southerncitygirl and Brittster put me on to it. :yep:

fattyfatfat

I remember them talking about it. I'm at CVS now and it's telling me to buy it and take it home! I have your jar of the alter ego garlic DC. We just have to meet up!

chebaby

ok i think i finally got everything straightened out with kbb. i called them this time and they tried to convince me that what i had was the hair cream. i had to tell them that i have 2 othr jars of hair cream and this one is totally different. the only way it could be the hair cream is if the ingredients changed. she assured me there is no ingredient change so i told her look, i have ordered from you atleast 4 jars of hair butter and maybe 6 jars of hair cream and what i have is the hair butter. they finally decided to send me out a new jar of hair cream but they want me to ship this one back. which is fine but i told them to make sure they put the protective lid in my new jar because this one melted in the box and is half gone.

chebaby

My Christine Gant (detangling milk & babbasu dc'er) was supposedly delivered on July 23rd? I haven't seen it!:blush:

This is getting O-L-D! This is the 2nd time, recently, that I've had a package mishap.:rolleyes:
thats messed up T. i hope you get it all straightened out.

natura87

*creeps in thread*:look:

I have one more use of my SB/CO mix and one more use of my Organix Coconut Milk conditioner ( a definite repurchase eventually). I'm gonna make a new butter tonight using my Crisco, and the store down the street does sell CO, its the kind I prefer too (refined).

I bought some ACV, does that count as something.?

natura87

I've learned I have to detangle my hair with conditioner while it is dry. That is the only way. :lachen::lachen:I get to pick up my Vatika Frosting next week(left it at a friends house), I'm kinda excited bout that:yep:.

It's been so long since I have been in this thread.:ohwell:

natura87

Oh, and I noticed Fleurzy has a TWA again. I was like :blush:. I want to try some of her stuff during Black Friday.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

thats messed up T. i hope you get it all straightened out.

Okay: My Christine Gant mysteriously ended up on my Front Steps this evening when I got home from work:perplexed

btw: I checked on *Amaka:look:* and according to the Delivery Confirmation, the P.O. was only notified on yesterday. It hasn't moved anywhere. So, technically, it has not been shipped.:nono:

chebaby

Okay: My Christine Gant mysteriously ended up on my Front Steps this evening when I got home from work:perplexed

btw: I checked on *Amaka:look:* and according to the Delivery Confirmation, the P.O. was only notified on yesterday. It hasn't moved anywhere. So, technically, it has not been shipped.:nono:
i hate when companies do that.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've been having the most pleasant talks w/Ms. Claudie.:blush: She's such a special person.:grin:

She's everything Shay & Brownie said she was. Just Nice. Nice. Nice.:yep:

She's the best. So, give her a try sometime ya'll (for those who haven't tried her products).:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oh Yeah...Speaking of Ms. Claudie:look:: She has a 10% for LHCF and BHM (all the time) and she said when her web-site is up & running she'll always have 15%-20% discounts.:grin:

I am currently in love with her Ends Insurance #1. It's a whipped & creamy like product that goes on smooth. Sort of like BeeMine Luscious but different.

It's very nice.:lick: I told her I was having problems with my ends and she said the next batch she would put a couple additional 'special oils' in it to help my Ends along.