Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.2

JJamiah

:D HEY Ladies,

All this goody talk, I got my hair braided up today, I was wearing Delia :) I love her, and apparently so did the male public :lachen: I told my husband this wig is a man getter, he said to leave it out when I go to sleep, :lachen: It was weird!

Anywho, I love the fact I can curl her up and style her, I ran out to get some hair spray because of the control I needed with my hair.

My cousin did a great job, she made the braids bigger than before so next time I will get them smaller, not that it makes my wig look bad at all, they still look fantastic and doesn't seem to differ.

I tried on all 4 of my new babies for my SO and he adored them all; was quite suprised he said that they all were nice. :D that is great in my books :D

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I can't believe my Curlmart didn't come today?:ohwell:

I also have some Darcy's coming I completely forgot all about.:perplexed

*goes to look on porch*:look:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Yeah the temple balm smell doesn't really bother me. I guess when you say herbally that's what I was trying to say but couldn't really articulate it.

OT--I love my job but I truly hate supervising staff. Some days I am ready to hurt some of them then I remember I need my good paying government job :giggle:

chebaby

im interested in trying ojons detox cleansing treatment. i guess its like a clarifying shampoo. i love ojon so this is next on my list.

chebaby

I can't believe my Curlmart didn't come today?:ohwell:

I also have some Darcy's coming I completely forgot all about.:perplexed

*goes to look on porch*:look:
i remember when i would order from curlmart and my stuff would be here in 3 days. now it seems to take no less than a week:ohwell:

*fabulosity*

i emailed kbb but have not gotten an email back yet.

i dont really know the difference between the two coconut confidence besides the fact that the old one was yellow and the new one is tan. but the old one made my hair feel like crap, i dont know why because ive always loved her sunshine. but this new one feels so good on my hair.

from darcys im pretty sure i have tried all of her leave ins except the sprays. my fave is the daily leave in which is just like kbb hair milk. i also like the peach kernal hair milk. and i use the transitioning cream more as a refresher on dry hair than on wet hair. i didnt really like the detangling leave in. it was too light and watery.

I think I really like Darcy's products too.. and it helps she's right down the street in Marietta... It's like I found so much stuff...

But now you gto me wanting to try that kbb hair cream..

I saw Sally's has a Morrocan Oil bootleg now.. if it's not all full of sulfates and parabens.. I;ll definitely try it.

Oh and btw..
Let me see.. the last time I asked for a pic you put that one that's up .. up there... I think that was almost 2 years ago..

We need a new pic.....:look::lachen::lachen:

You know I like to see what kind of hair all these products is going on.. lol. I'm gonna go search for that post.. lol.

Ltown

Greyland
Yeah, she has.:ohwell: I haven't even gotten a Shipping Notice yet.:rolleyes:

But....I got treated like a Queen from Njoi, Darcy's, Mozeke, BeeMine & Christine Gant and of course Jasmine's sooooo.....it's all good.:grin:

And I only mention BeeMine, Mozeke and Jasmine because I had 'service/product' issues....and they each stepped up and made everything right.:yep: So, in turn, they have gained a loyal customer.

Do you have a discount code for all of these natural vendors? I know Jasmine and Beemine have there on the sites.

Brownie518

Do you have a discount code for all of these natural vendors? I know Jasmine and Beemine have there on the sites.

And Mozeke has this on her site:

Year round special offers: 10% off any order between $50 – 74; use discount code: OFF10 at checkout.
15% off any order between $75 – 99; use discount code: OFF15 at checkout.
20% off any order $100 and up; use discount code: OFF20 at checkout.

Buy 7 or more samples sizes and receive FREE shipping. Use discount code: FREESHIP at checkout.

Every month a random drawing will be held for a lucky customer to receive a coupon for 35% off their next order

*fabulosity*

And Mozeke has this on her site:

Year round special offers: 10% off any order between $50 – 74; use discount code: OFF10 at checkout.
15% off any order between $75 – 99; use discount code: OFF15 at checkout.
20% off any order $100 and up; use discount code: OFF20 at checkout.

Buy 7 or more samples sizes and receive FREE shipping. Use discount code: FREESHIP at checkout.

Every month a random drawing will be held for a lucky customer to receive a coupon for 35% off their next order

I must've gotten cheap in my hiatus because I'm looking like.. you can't even get a discount until you spend $50 bucks....

unacceptable.. fab's staying away from these.. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

chebaby

I think I really like Darcy's products too.. and it helps she's right down the street in Marietta... It's like I found so much stuff...

But now you gto me wanting to try that kbb hair cream..

I saw Sally's has a Morrocan Oil bootleg now.. if it's not all full of sulfates and parabens.. I;ll definitely try it.

Oh and btw..
Let me see.. the last time I asked for a pic you put that one that's up .. up there... I think that was almost 2 years ago..

We need a new pic.....:look::lachen::lachen:

You know I like to see what kind of hair all these products is going on.. lol. I'm gonna go search for that post.. lol.
i know lol. and if it wasnt for you asking that would have never gotten up:lachen:. i guess i can add a new pic. ill try to tonight or tomorrow:yep:

chebaby

So, what Darcy's products are the best:look:
i think their best product is the daily leave in:lick:. i do however, hope the deep conditioner is something that i will fall in love with.
oh and i do like the peach kernal milk too.

mkd

i think their best product is the daily leave in:lick:. i do however, hope the deep conditioner is something that i will fall in love with.
oh and i do like the peach kernal milk too.
Che, how do these 2 products compare to KCKT, I know you like that one too.

mkd

Happy early bday RedC! Tomorrow is my son's bday too. He is turning four! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by.

chebaby

Che, how do these 2 products compare to KCKT, I know you like that one too.
the daily leave in is lighter than the kckt but i have noticed that when i use it it helps separate my curls which i like. it makes my curls more defined even though im not sure if thats a claim that it makes. if anything i would compare it to kbb hair milk.
the peach kernal hair milk reminds me of carols daughter hair milk as far as texture and performance goes.

chebaby

I Love the Lemon Coconut Transitioning Hair Cream.:grin: Oh Yeah and the Tucuma Hair Butter.
i have to use the tucuma butter again to give a good review. i like the texture but it felt too light on my hair for twist outs. it might just be good for w&g for me. or as a refresher.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well.......I guess I'll lay it down for the night. I'm tired.:perplexed

Tomorrow is Hump Day! YAY!:grin:

@RedC -- Enjoy your Day All Day Red.:yep:

Vonnieluvs08

***crickets...I think that's the sound I'm hearing***

Well I hope every one is having a good day.

I used up the BRBC that kept haunting me. Won't be using up anything else soon.

Leaving for Chicago in a few hours. Have a good rest of the week Ladies.

chebaby

ok kbb is getting on my nerves. they emailed me back with an email that seemed pre made. the email basically said that the ingredients listed on the jar was a labeling mistake and the real ingredients are on the bottom of the jar:rolleyes::wallbash:. so i had to write them ANOTHER email because clearly they didnt read the first one. there are no ingredients listed on the bottom of my jar AND i clearly stated that what is in my jar is NOT the damn hair cream. im gonna need kbb's people to start reading and understanding what i write. i want my damn hair cream that i paid TWO extra dollars for:wallbash:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ok Girls, Here's the deal: Daily Update of "As the Stomach Turns" :rolleyes: I finally got an e-mail back, that my products shipped.

2 of the 3 are coming "Unscented" because the fragrance I chose, wouldn't work right with those particular products.:perplexed

In Other (more pleasant) News:

I got my Njoi which ships fast as all get out AND I got my Komaza *another super fast shipper especially coming from the West Coast AND I got my Curlmart.:grin:

Oh Yeah, Jasmine's is Up, Stocked and Ret To Go!

chebaby

happy birthday RED. i hope you enjoy your day.

T, what the heck fragrance doesnt work with certain products????

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T, what the heck fragrance doesnt work with certain products????

Girl, IK.:rolleyes:

Why offer them in a "Fragrance" only to come back and say that particular fragrance won't work in those products:perplexed (Peach).

I'm done.:rolleyes:

Whatever.:rolleyes:

Just send me my stuff.:lachen::rolleyes: :nono:

She's had over 2 weeks to tell me that:look:

chebaby

Girl, IK.:rolleyes:

Why offer them in a "Fragrance" only to come back and say that particular fragrance won't work in those products:perplexed (Peach).

I'm done.:rolleyes:

Whatever.:rolleyes:

Just send me my stuff.:lachen::rolleyes: :nono:

She's had over 2 weeks to tell me that:look:
me gets the feeling that she doesnt know what shes doing in the mixing process. doesnt jasmines have a ton of fragrances as well as you being able to ask for a specific one even if she doesnt have it listed? that tells me that you should be able to work with any smell. or something like that:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
me gets the feeling that she doesnt know what shes doing in the mixing process. doesnt jasmines have a ton of fragrances as well as you being able to ask for a specific one even if she doesnt have it listed? that tells me that you should be able to work with any smell. or something like that:rolleyes:

The Products: A Burdock & Brahmi DC'er and A Flaxseed Hair Cream. "The scent of the original product(s) would not mix well with a fragrance." Yet they were offered with a fragrance (as optional) and there are tons of Fragrances listed.:spinning:

You had 2 WEEKS to Tell Me that Hello.............

Last edited: