Updated Fotki - Progress Pics & More

Great album your hair looks great and is in wonderfuul condition..great tutorials step by step in your album!!:) happy hair growing

Beautiful results. Good progress pictures from 2004 to now. Congratulations to you!

bravenewgirl87 said:
I left you comments. I see what you meant about the Fantasia IC:nono:

Girl, that Fantasia IC was the pits! I am definitely sticking with my ORS as a heat protectant. IC may work for others, but I guess you just have to stick with what works best for you.

BTW, my hair doesn't frizz nearly to that level when I use ORS, cause it tends to keep my fine hair in place, esp. if I use enough heat.

NuMe2004 said:
Girl, that Fantasia IC was the pits! I am definitely sticking with my ORS as a heat protectant. IC may work for others, but I guess you just have to stick with what works best for you.

BTW, my hair doesn't frizz nearly to that level when I use ORS, cause it tends to keep my fine hair in place, esp. if I use enough heat.

Thats good, girl. I didn't wanna say it but.... that Fantasia had you jacked up girl. Don't you use that NOOOO more.:grin::grin::grin:

bravenewgirl87 said:

Thats good, girl. I didn't wanna say it but.... that Fantasia had you jacked up girl. Don't you use that NOOOO more.:grin::grin::grin:

LOL :)! Girl please, I would not have been mad at ya. I knew my hair was looking through! I definitely didn't have any shame in posting those pics, 'cause I wanted to spare anyone from that mess if I could.

I loved your album!!! Your hair is so beautiful and I really appreciated your flat-iron tutorial, just wonderful.

I love your natural hair and the versatility you have found with going between curly and straight. Lovely and wonderful tutorial!

Thank you so much ladies for your kind words :). I am so glad that you like my flat iron tutorial. Y'all have helped me so much, and I wanted to share something with you if I could.

Happy hair growing!

Back