Check out my Youtube Video & Progress Pics!!!

NuMe2004

Aww, thanks So Anxious. Girl, I've been trying to survive in this recession like everyone else, LOL! Nah, really though, I stay in the entertainment forum. I just haven't done any hair updates in a while. It's good to be back though :)!

SoAnxious12

oh see i'm the opposite i havent been in the entertainment forum in ages... i think i might need to get my fix soon...

Anyway,
have you changed your reggie any since early 08? YOu still using the ORS lotion?

so1913

Great job with the video!!! I love the idea and you did a good job sharing your tips!

BTW: I'm lovin your eye makeup!

NuMe2004

Thank you so much ladies for your compliments! :flowers: You do not know how much they mean to me...I was so nervous to put my face out there, but y'all are making it easier for me to do so ;).

So anxious, to answer your question: YES, I still use ORS. Girl, that is my staple!

Mo96

Great job! Your hair is gorgeous too! :)

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Letoya Luckett?

Finally Free

Your hair is GORGEOUS!!! Great progress!!!
Love the video, Thanks for sharing your 10 tips for healthy hair.

Last edited:

NuMe2004

Great job! Your hair is gorgeous too! :)

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Letoya Luckett?

Yes girl, they have!! I think she's a pretty young lady and she seems sweet, so I take that as a compliment!

;)

wheezy807

I really appreciated your comment about trimming the hair every 6 to 8 weeks. You're right it is a controversial topic. But i get my hair dusted (less than 1/4 trimmed) every two months. So i appreciated that because sometimes when i read about how often some ladies trim i truly feel like an alien from another planet, lol. Thanks, i think i'm somewhat normal.:lachen:

so1913

I really appreciated your comment about trimming the hair every 6 to 8 weeks. You're right it is a controversial topic. But i get my hair dusted (less than 1/4 trimmed) every two months. So i appreciated that because sometimes when i read about how often some ladies trim i truly feel like an alien from another planet, lol. Thanks, i think i'm somewhat normal.:lachen:

Girl I was like AMEN on that one! I'm very pro regular trimings (every 3 months). ANY time I go longer than that (and I slip up more now that I'm natural and don't "need" to go to the hairdresser as often as I did when I was relaxed and faithfully got a trim everytime I retouched) I always end up having to trim off much more than I want, therefore setting me back in length. Now that I've cut most of the layers out this past cut and have this new shape that I'm trying see how it looks grown out, my goal for 2009 is to STRICTLY stay on the three month trimming schedule. Over the past two years I've been slipping up going up to 6 months or so between trims and it's never good news for me when I go, lol (knots galore!!!). When I go every 3 months, very little of my ends is trimmed off and I can see the accumulation of length. FOR ME it's important to keep my ends trimmed and healthy for 1)appearance and styling, 2) optimal length retention. I'm glad to know I'm not alone on this one too!

NuMe2004

Thank you ladies soooooo much!

And as for the comments on my makeup, I must give props to Goldenchild789 and Ateyaaa on youtube. I learned how to do wonders with my eye makeup thanks to their tutorials.

Smooches! :kisses: