Hello everyone, my progress pics are in...

NuMe2004

Thanks ladies. I wasn't sure if my hair had grown or not since my last update, but by your responses, I guess I did make some progress.

Thanks chicas ;)!

imstush

Very very very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the way you roller set your hair (the high ponytail) and the way it looks when you take it down. Your album was very detailed. :yep:

lunabelle

Your hair is very very pretty! I wish I could use your rollersetting technique but I'm sure sleeping in that ponytail holder would leave an ugly dent in my hair in the morning.:ohwell:

NuMe2004

Your hair is very very pretty! I wish I could use your rollersetting technique but I'm sure sleeping in that ponytail holder would leave an ugly dent in my hair in the morning.:ohwell:

Thanks for the compliment :). The only time I get that "ugly dent" is when I wrap the holder around too tightly. It really doesn't have to be tight to stay in place.

NuMe2004

Very Nice. Can you tell me how you did the side pony?

To get the side pony, I wet my hair with water, either with a spray bottle or in the shower. I then apply some ORS olive oil moisturizing lotion and coconut oil to prep and scrunch my curls into place. I then gather the majority of my hair into a high ponytail, leaving some down on the same side I plan to place the ponytail on. I then use some gel (I love Luster's Pink Oil moisturizing gel, the brown kind, but am currently using Isoplus gel) to smooth the edges. That's it!

Chanel's Tresses

To get the side pony, I wet my hair with water, either with a spray bottle or in the shower. I then apply some ORS olive oil moisturizing lotion and coconut oil to prep and scrunch my curls into place. I then gather the majority of my hair into a high ponytail, leaving some down on the same side I plan to place the ponytail on. I then use some gel (I love Luster's Pink Oil moisturizing gel, the brown kind, but am currently using Isoplus gel) to smooth the edges. That's it!

Thanks. You inspired me to do a side bannana clip and it looks so cute today. Your curls look like mine so I am going to keep up with your fotki to see your progress. You will be waist length in no time. I never thought I would want to be waist length but since LHCF I am rethinking that(chasing apl now). All that beautiful hair!!

NuMe2004

You will be waist length in no time. I never thought I would want to be waist length but since LHCF I am rethinking that(chasing apl now). All that beautiful hair!!

Ditto! I never wanted to be waist length either, and am actually content with my length now. However, LHCF has got me thinking that I can go even longer...

Thanks to all the ladies who commented. I appreciate your kind words :)!

remnant

Ditto! I never wanted to be waist length either, and am actually content with my length now. However, LHCF has got me thinking that I can go even longer...

Thanks to all the ladies who commented. I appreciate your kind words :)!

You know I love your hair:yep:

trpaige

Hi :wave:,

I've finally updated my album. I have my two-month progress photos up as well as some other fun stuff. Check it out at http://public.fotki.com/hair2004/. Enjoy :)!

Hi, NuMe, You have beautiful hair. I have just started my hair growth routine about a month ago. I have gone 6 weeks today without a perm which is an intentional first for me. My hair still looks good and is managable. I have been cutting back on heat which is also a new intentional first for me. How often do you blow dry then flat iron your hair?

Cien

Pink is my signature color
Beautiful hair!!

I'm going to try your bedtime ritual (with the high magnetic rollers) that you have listed in your 'rock and roll' album!!!

Thanks for sharing your pics, and great progress! :)