unmanipulated hair in its ABSOLUTE natural condition

MissC320

Thanks! I'm actually about to record another wash and go video, probably this month, using a new product I'm trying out. I want to see how long it lasts and what my hair looks like after a week or so before deciding if I like it enough to make a video.

I've watched your wash and go video several times. It's actually my favorite wash and go video.

I do not think anyone wears there hair in its most natural state I mean every texture of hair...you have to groom yourself other wise you'll like you just rolled out bed...didnt take a shower or nothin Jesus lol

The OP doesn't suggest that. She was talking about people grooming their hair, but not styling their hair. Putting twists in after you wash your hair is styling your hair. It's like when people shower and brush their teeth. After this point, some people put on makeup while others don't. The OP was saying why is it so hard to find makeup free people :lol:.

I think a lot of type 1 and 2 people don't put anything on their hair after they wash it. The ones I knew didn't even used conditioner which freaked me out. They shampoo'd, combed, towel dried and were done, but they all had really nice, long hair :spinning:. My BFF who's HL is in this group, and she only washes her hair once a week.

BlaqKitty , Your hair is GORGEOUS and thick :love:!!!! Lord, I'm a stan for a pretty wash n'go :lachen:

girl please.

i dont do anything to my hair other than wash it and put it in a ponytail. but thats too conforming for the op? :rolleyes:

why dont we stop brushing our teeth too? all that crap that grows in our mouths is only natural :rolleyes:

i do not find the suggestion in the op, and the implications behind it, to be a valid argument :lol:

Back