u may not no this about me but i'm scared to wash my hair with shampoo!!!

naturallyme

because one time when i was washing my hair with one of the pantene shampoo it had got into one of my eyes but this happened to me along time ago like when i was in my teens so ever since that day i have been scared. i hope i'm not the only one. does anyone have any tips to washing your hair with shampoo without it running down your face and getting into your eyes??
when u wash your hair in sections, how many sections u make 2 or 4?
when u wash your hair in sections do u wash one section at a time and then rinse your hair or do u wash the sections all at once and then rinse your hair? i hope i'm making sense here. i think i'm going to give up co washing my hair because i be getting alot of buildup and my scalp be iching sometimes. thanks in advance!!!

carameldiva

you only have to use a little shampoo- i prefer castile soap- for the most part. After pre-pooing, i add shampoo to my scalp and massage it in, then i get in the shower and add water for lather massage a little more and rinse. but i'm not at the point where i need to do it in sections yet.

Mahalialee4

Maybe start out with a baby "no tears shampoo" until you get the hang of shampooing. Hope this helps. bonjour

Mahalialee4

Maybe start out with a baby "no tears shampoo" until you get the hang of shampooing. Hope this helps. bonjour

caribeandiva

Human being
i've had that happen to me before. all i did was to run my eyes under water until the stinging stopped. it hasn't happened for a long time now. i must be getting better.

Mahalialee4

Yeah, it's called "Johnson's Baby No Tears" shampoo and is found in the children and baby personal care products in most pharmacies. Try Walmart's. Hope this helps. bonjour

*ElleB

Or you could go 'no-poo' and use an ACV rinse to clarify, and use an astringent on ur scalp to clean it....

MizaniMami

naturallyme said:
how much does no tears shampoo cost? i hope it's not expensive.

Please don't use that on your hair. The PH is waaay off for ouradult hair. That stuff is made to get out dirt, grime, and little specks of craddle scalp in kids and babies. It will totally dry your hair out.

All I can recommend is washing in the shower. Have a wet rag near and a dry rap near. Wipe your face/eyes every chance you get. Take your time and keep you head tilted back.

naturallyme

*ElleB said:
Or you could go 'no-poo' and use an ACV rinse to clarify, and use an astringent on ur scalp to clean it....

i might try what u suggested or just use shampoo and conditioner.

naturallyme

MizaniMami said:
Please don't use that on your hair. The PH is waaay off for ouradult hair. That stuff is made to get out dirt, grime, and little specks of craddle scalp in kids and babies. It will totally dry your hair out.

All I can recommend is washing in the shower. Have a wet rag near and a dry rap near. Wipe your face/eyes every chance you get. Take your time and keep you head tilted back.

since u mentioned that I'm not going to use the no tear shampoo and just use another shampoo and conditioner.