*VID* 15 months natural

MsAminta

Hey guys! I'm FINALLLLLLLLY posting my length check update from January. :look: I'm ashamed...cuz my next one is next month! LOL :lachen:

Anywho, I hope this can inspire some ladies who are a few months in to their natural hair journey or may be thinking about doing the BC: 15 months of Natural Hair Growth.

1. Hair grows, so don't sweat it!
  2. Protect it, moisturize it and you'll retain it!
  3. The years are gonna go by anyway (God-willing), so why not start now??
Thank you guys for all your support and advice as always! :love:

MsAminta

Wow! You are BSB after 15 months?!?! That's some amazing retention! Good for you! :)

I had to run and search what BSB was! :lol: Now I know that it's Below Shoulder Blade. :) I don't think I am quite BSB yet, but I'm shooting for it by my 2 year mark. :yep: Thanks for your encouragement!

prettybyrd

:lachen: MsAminta - I'm an idiot! I always thought BSB was BETWEEN shoulder blades! I've been on this forum for a few years now...I have no excuse! :grin:

And you're welcome, you have a lovely head of thick, lush hair! I'm just a little jealous! :look: ... okay a lot! :)

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Beautiful! Love the thickness!

We are on the same schedule, my last relaxer was 10/6/10, BC early July 2011.

brittle_hair

Beautiful! Love the thickness!

We are on the same schedule, my last relaxer was 10/6/10, BC early July 2011.

My last relaxer was Oct 4th 2010, so I am on a similar schedule too. You have a gorgeous head of hair! Looking forward to seeing it a 2 and 3 years natural!!

Attachments

• b4 riya.JPG
    b4 riya.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 7

MsAminta

My last relaxer was Oct 4th 2010, so I am on a similar schedule too. You have a gorgeous head of hair! Looking forward to seeing it a 2 and 3 years natural!!

Wow! You have beautiful hair too. Looks like our lengths are pretty much within range of each other. I guess we can keep up with each other then. :)

Have you done any trims since your big chop? The length to which your hair stretches is amazing!

...I'mma need you to get a forum name that's more positive though!!! LOL We gotta speak the good things into existence! :yep: