Tress Tranzitions

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Has anyone tried this product? Ive seen it advertised in a couple of mags. The official site isnt working: http://tresstranzitions.com/

There are about five or six products in this line. Including a shampoo and condtioner. Probably loaded with parabens :( Results are supposed to last until the next shampoo.

http://www.walgreens.com/search/sea...e=+&_DARGS=/common/navigation/header_fg.jsp.1

Straighten Up
In 2004, chemical product sales were up almost 6% to $41.3 million from the previous year, according to IRI. As the demand for healthy hair grows and technology advances, women no longer have to sacrifice the health of their hair if they want straight locks.

“A big misconception is that relaxers are damaging,” said Ms. Williams of Colomer. “In many cases, relaxers can make the hair healthier by smoothing the cuticle, allowing for easier manageability.”

For those who don’t want to commit to just one texture, Lottabody introduced Tress Tranzitions, a line of products formulated for women who alternate between straight and curly hair. The line comprises a shampoo, two products for managing curly hair—Fast Dry Curl Defying foam and Extreme Curling gel and three chemical-free products for temporarily straightening hair—Blow Dry Straightening lotion, Maximum Hold Setting lotion and Press ‘n Curl wax. The products contain a blend of ingredients to provide protection internally and externally against thermal stress caused by hair dryers, flat irons and other styling tools.

“We’re really excited [about] Tress Tranzitions, which addresses the needs of the consumer who wants the styling versatility to wear their hair curly or straight,” said Pumla Cossie, vice president of marketing, Colomer USA

bluediamond0829

really i just sent off for the samples..i think i asked about this not too long ago but nobody had probably heard of them or used them before...

ElegantExotic

Height said:
I was surprised w/a box full of samples. Some full size. I haven't tried them though.

I received that same thing. I used the shampoo, and found it to be a bit drying after I rinsed out the shampoo, but that could just be me. I followed with a HOT and my hair came out really nice, so who knows...

Enchantmt

Thanx for the info ladies! Did you request the samples through the tress tranzitions site or a different site? The offical site is still down.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

The site is up and running, I love free samples and just clicked on it and it came up.
Enchantmt said:
Thanx for the info ladies! Did you request the samples through the tress tranzitions site or a different site? The offical site is still down.

Enchantmt

There must be something missing in my browser at work because I'm unable to view it. I guess I will wait until I get home. Thanx!!