NEW PRODUCT For Naturals, Texturized & Relaxed?

Ashee

Has anyone ever heard of Tress Transitions by Lottabody??

I saw it when I went into Duane Reade in Times Square:spank: knowing full well that I was to go in looking for a micro towel & walk right out if I didn't find it - NO BUYING ANYTHING ELSE... Who was I kidding?? (I did leave without one single product:clap: but left with two 'As Seen On TV Products':lol: )
Anywayz, back to what I was saying.

It seems that Lottabody is paying attention to the fact that Sistas want to have the right to transition from curly to straight at will with no frizz or complication. Here are a few things from the brochure because I can't find it online right now...

"Straight to Curly...Curly to Straight with EASE & NO FRIZZ
Tress Transitions by Lottabody

Two Ways To Manage Curls:
1) Extreme Curling Gel
Who: Anyone with Tight Curls & Course Hair

2) Fast Drying Curl Defying Foam
Who: Anyone with Looser Curls or Wavy, Texturized or Natural

Two Ways To Straighten Hair:
1) Blow Dry Straightening Lotion
Who: Anyone Wanting to Temporarily Straighten Curly or Wavy Hair
Works on Natural, Relaxed, or Texturized Hair

2) Press 'N Curl Wax
Who: Anyone with Course, Curly Hair
This Versatile Product has 3 Uses Temporarily Straighten Coarse Hair When Used With A Blow Dryer
Also Use as Daily Maintenance to Smooth the Strays, or a Wax for Twists and Locs

Curly or Straight it all starts with the right shampoo:
4-in-1 Shampoo
Who: Tress Transitions 4 in 1 Shampoo Cleanse, Conditions, Detangles and Provides Protection Against Thermal Stress Caused by Hair Dryers, Flat Irons and other Tools

Hold That Look!
Maximum Hold Setting Lotion
Who: Anyone Who Wants to Hold a Style and Keep Body, Bounce, and Shine
For Texturized, Natural or relaxed hair
Triple
Action
Protection
-fighting frizz 3 ways"​

Sorry ladies but the brochure does not have any ingredients listed. Duane Reade did have all, if not most, of the products there!:Yep:

Last edited:

Shatani

girl, i know your pain....i had to sprint past trade secrets in the mall....bad things woulda happened....baaaaaad things!!! :lol:

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Yeah, I have one of the products at home. It's like a leave in that enhances the hair's texture- the curling foam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashee

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Yeah, I have one of the products at home. It's like a leave in that enhances the hair's texture.
How do your like it Bublnbrnsuga??
Everytime I see your name I think of those kids on "What's Happenin'" that sang that song on the Gong Show & Rerun was supposed to be their manager!! :lol: :lol: (Major flashbacks here!!)

Last edited:

balisi

Ashee said:
How do your like it Bublnbrnsuga??
Everytime I see your name I think of those kids on "What's Happenin'" that sang that song on the Gond Show & Rerun was supposed to be their manager!! :lol: :lol: (Major flashbacks here!!)
For real! :lachen:
But seriously, these products have piqued my interest. Let us know if you find out more about it.

Ashee

balisi said:
For real! :lachen:
But seriously, these products have piqued my interest. Let us know if you find out more about it.
Will do!!
I might have to try it out as a stretch helper!!:look: (any reason to justify the purchase) :lol:

ThickHair

Sounds alright, but I take a little frizz as just part of being natural. When I quit fighting the frizz I was more comfortable with my hair. But to each her own.