Tress Tranzitions..has anyone tried it or heard of it before....

bluediamond0829

I just saw an ad for this product line called Tress Tranzitions...the only place i saw it at was Sallys...i havent seen it at any of the BSS...has anyone heard of this before...it allows you to go curly or straight without chemicals. Its made by Lottabody. included is a Fast Dry Curl Defying foam and Extreme Curling gel and three chemical-free products for temporarily straightening hair—Blow Dry Straightening lotion, Maximum Hold Setting lotion and Press ‘n Curl wax. I also found it in Black womans mag the one with Toni Braxton on the cover...its in the front..here is a picture of one of the items...

http://www.happi.com/images3/April054.jpg

chocolatejalapeno

I have tried the blow dry straighten lotion. I purchased it because Sally had it on sale. It really worked on my hair. People gave me compliments and kept asking me who did my hair. I am a 4a/b. Keep in mind that I made a decision to go naturl so I have a little new growth. Anyways I did my hair last Wednesday night and got compliments even on sunday. The funny thing is that my hair is not even that long so it had to be the product. I will be trying the fast drying curl foam tonight. Will let you know how it came out. HTH

L.

P.S. I would have used the pressing wax as well but did not see it at Sally's.

Last edited:

Healthb4Length

I've seen this product before but never got around to trying it...I don't know if I will considering I'm trying to stick to one product line....who am I kidding? I'll probably be buying this in a month or 2 and I will give updates then.;)

Gryphyn

I bought the press n' curl wax last night and used it on my rollerset. My hair is really smooth and soft and smells great! It has anti-humectant properties so my hair hasn't started to puff up.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
This may be the answer to my prayer. Can you tell me more about this product? Is it a whole line of products you must use?

schipperchow1

Thanks for reminding me that I have this in my PJ closet! I have the gel & the foam which I haven't used in over a year due to experimenting w/so many other wash in go curl products. It worked but I liked the Paul Mitchell Mousse that I was using at the time with a shine product over it because it gave me better results.