To Braid In Extensions or to Weave In Wefts???

Guitarhero

That's my question. I have near waist-length hair that is a growout from layering. Not cutting yet, just I want to work on fullness and even lengths this year. What would somebody suggest as a protective style? I need something easy to carry me through the hot summers. I'm thinking partial weave or braid extensions with human hair. The problem with weaves is that my hair is thick so the braids would be bulky, even if braided thinly. Any suggestions?

PPGbubbles

So I would suggest weaving to you! If your WL hair is briaded thinly w/o synthetic you should still achieve a nice flat foundation

I wouldnt wish waist length individual braids on my worst enemy lol just because it would take soooooo long to remove.... I did this once when I was around BSL and I hated my self for it and my braider refused to do it again lmao....dont get my wrong they were beautiful while they were in but install and removal were hard work!

You could also consider WL twist b/c those would be relatively easy to remove...just untwist. And these can be done w/ kinky hair or regular Kanekalon if you prefer a sleeker look

but a full weave may be ur easiest bet...just find a stylist who is capable of braiding a decent foundation for you.

PPGbubbles

Also.... if you simply crave the braided look even with your length you could do braids around the perimeter and a weave in the middle