TJ Maxx visit today..Southern Stunner stay out

shocol

I went this past Sunday and they had a lot of products. I bought Rusk STR8 anti-curl/anti-frizz, CHI Silk Infusion, and 2 8 oz. Alterna Hemp Hydrate conditioners. I'm sitting here with the Alterna on my hair now. Hope it works. I need a new DC to replace Kenra.

Coffee

I couldn't wait until tomrrow, so I had hubby take me back tonight. I brought the last 4 tubes of Philip B DC conditioner rinse, one will take a trip to the midwest:lachen:. I also picked up a tube of Goldwell Intense Moisturizer condish ($3.99) and Goldwell Regulation Energizing Hair Tonic ($2.00).

The Kerastase is the Kerastase Resistance Age Recharge Masque and online it's only $53.99 online, so it's over priced. The other Keratase is Kerastase Reflection Chroma Reflect Masque and online it's $60.00 it's also over priced at TJ Maxx!

Last edited:

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
So my computer has been down for 2 days and this is how u gonna act Coffee???? LOL I was like what the heck did I do when I first saw my name then I just bust out laughing.

What is sad is that Coffee my dear you have become my pusher! I just called my mom and asked to to make a stop at TJMax for me and I had to make sure I had enough so she could get a lil something something.

I just give up I cant fight you anymore!:lachen:

Coffee

So my computer has been down for 2 days and this is how u gonna act Coffee???? LOL I was like what the heck did I do when I first saw my name then I just bust out laughing.

What is sad is that Coffee my dear you have become my pusher! I just called my mom and asked to to make a stop at TJMax for me and I had to make sure I had enough so she could get a lil something something.

I just give up I cant fight you anymore!:lachen:

Aw girl, like I said "Coffee" is too strong, just go with the flow :lachen:.

Esq.2B

I went this past Sunday and they had a lot of products. I bought Rusk STR8 anti-curl/anti-frizz, CHI Silk Infusion, and 2 8 oz. Alterna Hemp Hydrate conditioners. I'm sitting here with the Alterna on my hair now. Hope it works. I need a new DC to replace Kenra.

Let us know what you think! :yep:

Esq.2B

Does it moisturize or anything or does it just make the hair shiny?

And do you use it as a rinse out or a deep? Because the instructions say leave on for 2 or 3 minutes so I assumed it was an instant condish.

Coffee

Does it moisturize or anything or does it just make the hair shiny?

And do you use it as a rinse out or a deep? Because the instructions say leave on for 2 or 3 minutes so I assumed it was an instant condish.

I think IDare was referring to the hair spray which is shine & define :blush:. Anyway, it's really awesome too. I've seen it priced at $22 & up.

BrownBetty

I can't stand yall!

I pass a Tj maxx on my way home from work and I work near one. I will stop tomorrow after work and during lunch..... so I need to look at phillip B and alterna hemp?

Coffee

I can't stand yall!

I pass a Tj maxx on my way home from work and I work near one. I will stop tomorrow after work and during lunch..... so I need to look at phillip B and alterna hemp?

Aw MissVee tell us how you really feel :lachen:. To answer your question, yes look for Philip B & Alterna :lachen:.

Esq.2B

^^^ Yep! That's exactly why I bought 5! :lachen:

I still haven't even used the Alterna but I grabbed 5 of 'em just in case I like them. I figured if I don't like it, I'll just return the other 4 bottles.

Coffee

I got the philip b shea cream rinse and a goldwell color con. I saw some alterna shine spray but left it there.

So you found the Philip B DC cream rinse, how awesome. Be sure to let us know how it works for you.The Alterna Spray is really good too!!

Last edited:

longhairlover

were gonna have to have an intervention on here for pj sufferers lmao :lachen:

everytime I try to recover you post a product haul Coffee :wallbash:

you have enough products to last you til 2011 :lachen:

I have used the alterna hemp and repair, they are good BUT for me they are did not detangle my hair. so if you use it your best using a detangling conditioner or product then going through the hair with a comb, I like the scent of the hydrate and my hair was soft after my rollerset but again it just didn't give slip............even though it didn't give slip I went back and bought 2 more bottles of the hydrate all because that lines been discontinued and they had it for 5 dollars.

Okay after I go back to TJ Maxx's tomorrow and buy up the rest of the Philip B DC condish, I through......until 2010:lachen:.

Last edited:

Coffee

were gonna have to have an intervention on here for pj sufferers lmao :lachen:

everytime I try to recover you post a product haul Coffee :wallbash:

you have enough products to last you til 2011 :lachen:

I have used the alterna hemp and repair, they are good BUT for me they are did not detangle my hair. so if you use it your best using a detangling conditioner or product then going through the hair with a comb, I like the scent of the hydrate and my hair was soft after my rollerset but again it just didn't give slip............even though it didn't give slip I went back and bought 2 more bottles of the hydrate all because that lines been discontinued and they had it for 5 dollars.

Girl I'm just tryin to help my Sistahs :lachen:. See you got a good deal on Alterna Hydrate. You're right about having enough products to last until 2011 :grin:.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I FINALLY MADE IT!!!! Once I got over being sick I got in touch with my inner PJ. I picked up alot of stuff

- Chi Keratin Mist (I heart this so much)
- Rusk Sensories Calm Conditioner
- Rusk Sensories Moist Shampoo
- Philip B Detangling Finishing Rinse w/ ACV
- Alterna Caviar Conditioner (Colorsafe intense hydration)
- Natio Spa for hair (Green Tea & Amla Moisturizing Ayurvedic Conditioner)

YAY!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Just Popped In this Thread to say, I absolutely LOVE PhilipB's Deep Penetrating Cream Rinse.:lick:

It is a Great Co-Wash Conditioner. Two Thumbs up on this one.:grin:

I will be stalking TJ Maxx after I rid myself of this MUCH NEEDED Self-Imposed No-Buy Challenge.:rolleyes:

Oh....But Wait......I Have a TJ Maxx Gift Card.:blush: