No! No! Why...me...why?....I am feening for it......PJ's stay OUT (foreal this time!)

PuffyBrown

Soooooooooooo
I goes to Kroger tonight to get some alka seltzer ...I just could not keep my ash out of the dang hair isle....damn.

Why, Why, Why?

Just for starters:

Organix $3.99
and I could tell people was racking up because all they had left at minewas the Shea Butter and the Vanilla Silk. (I hope they restock that one soon because I like to use the coconut as a leave in sometimes).
All Herbal Essencepoos and condishs 2 for $5
Tresemme 2 for $6
Vive on sale forgot how much

Pretty much that whole hair isle was tagged up on sale! I saw something for $2.99 but I blinked and tried to act like I didn’t see it. I was trying not to soak up too much information because then I would have started tallying up everything I want then the next thang you know a shopping cart then a cart full of hair products that I know I am not going to use all at one time.

If there is someone who is getting ready to stock up…go over there to see then report back and tell us.

And when did they start carrying
Catwalk on Sale
Bedhead on Sale
Terre de Bain
Biosilk, Chi, and Sebastian?

There was some other stuff there but I turned around and ran….. NO NO NO…I DON'T NEED HAIR PRODUCTS:nono:
I DON'T NEED HAIR PRODUCTS:nono:

KAT25

Re: No! No! Why...me...why?....I am feening for it......PJ's stay OUT (foreal this ti

so what did you get? u need hair products :grin:

filthyfresh

Re: No! No! Why...me...why?....I am feening for it......PJ's stay OUT (foreal this ti

[GASP]
I need to get out of this thread.
I just spent $25 to have a LHCF member ship me 6 bottles of Suave Milk & Honey.
That's some PJ-ism for your ***.
Lord have mercy.
Organix for $3.99?
Man...I can't take this kind of pressure in my life. :nono:

PuffyBrown

[GASP]
I need to get out of this thread.
I just spent $25 to have a LHCF member ship me 6 bottles of Suave Milk & Honey.
That's some PJ-ism for your ***.
Lord have mercy.
Organix for $3.99?
Man...I can't take this kind of pressure in my life. :nono:

:lachen:Girl I was shaking when I saw that price. I am so glad they did not have the coconut. I like the vanilla too but it did not mess with my will power:wallbash:

PuffyBrown

so what did you get? u need hair products :grin:

NU UH:nono:

I was so good....
I did not get nothing.
But it is taking everything that I got not to go back.

I AM NOT GOING:nono:

Forever in Bloom

I am guilty. I went to Kroger on Wednesday and picked some Tresemme Thermal Recovery - shampoo/conditioner 2 for $6 :grin:

Wait:perplexed
I don't even use any heat appliances :wallbash: Dagnabit!!

PuffyBrown

I am guilty. I went to Kroger on Wednesday and picked some Tresemme Thermal Recovery - shampoo/conditioner 2 for $6 :grin:

I don't even use any heat appliances :wallbash: Dagnabit!![/quote]:lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl, its summer time...you "need"
to protect your hair from the heat from the sun. (probally somewhat true, and you coulda got the shea butter for that and spent $3.99)...nevermind, didn't mean to make you fean...my bad.

I gotta go to bed on that one.

I gotta come back and check this out in the morning.

Forever in Bloom

Hmmm...okay, that makes sense. It'll be my "uv protectant" :lachen:

filthyfresh

=
I don't even use any heat appliances :wallbash: Dagnabit!!

LMAO. :lachen:
That is a true PJ.
But you can use that for UV Protection.
Let me know how it goes.
I have the conditioner. =]

LadyEuphoria007

Man if we had a Kroger here...I'd be ALL OVER that Catwalk!!

That's my staple right there :lachen:

I can't find the whole Catwalk Curls Rock line in one place fo the life of me! :rolleyes:

LOL at tootrendy!!

PaperClip

Man if we had a Kroger here...I'd be ALL OVER that Catwalk!!

That's my staple right there :lachen:

I can't find the whole Catwalk Curls Rock line in one place fo the life of me! :rolleyes:

LOL at tootrendy!!

I saw two BIG BOTTLES of Curls Rock at TJ Maxx recently (like within the month).

Sorry....

PuffyBrown

UPDATE: ( I went back to see what was there)
(willpower won, I bought nada)

Ok,
Here is what they got. I didn't get everything but most of it.

This in addition to the stuff that I posted earlier:

ON SALE

Suave $1.66
Aussie 2 for $5
Dove 2 for $7
Big Size Pantenes are $6.17

at Kroger not on sale (didn't even look to find out) :nono: just surprised they have this:

Joico (KPAK, DAILY CARE)
Rusk
Redken
Big Sexy Hair
Matrix (AWP, CURL LIFE, SLEEK LOOK, COLOR SMART)

Not going back to that row;

I have a 20% off Ulta coupon too:
I want to try the Biosilk Serum.
I currently am using the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum which I really like. Since I started using the CHI which I love I thought I'd try these together since they are made by the same company.