TJ Maxx visit today..Southern Stunner stay out

Coffee

of this tread, cause you'll be blaming me for the order you're going to place :lachen:. Since we were out, I had hubby stop by TJ Maxx; and yes it's Tuesday when they get their products in. What did I buy you ask? I totally grasped when I saw they had Philip B products, first time I've ever seen them there. I brought 2 DC Cream rinse ($5.99 ea 6oz), 1 Lovin leave in ($5.99, 6oz), and bain de terre hair strengthening mud mask (5oz for $4.99).

They also had B&B poo and condish, liters of Nature's Gate Aloe Vera condish, liters of Giovanni leave in, condish and something else. Is Kerastase worth the cost? They had 2 different masks for $65.00 & $67.00, some Alterna products, Sexy Hair poo/condish sets and CHI products.

Esq.2B

Kerastase masks for $65 in TJ Maxx? Was that the original price or the TJ Maxx price? If that was the TJ Maxx price then daaaaayum, how much was the original price? :lachen:

How do you like the Phillip B products? I saw both those products in small tubes but I didn't purchase them.

I did purchase 5 bottles of the Alterna Hemp Hydrate :look: and a bottle of Traybell nutritive hair mask w/ Jojoba Oil though. :grin: Can't wait to try them.

They had a shhhhhhyt load of products though. I can't wait to go back for more. :lol:

Duff

yeah TJMaxx is the business. I just got 3 1 liter conditioners of giovanni and I'm too happy. I'm thinking bout going to get another one....

Coffee

Kerastase masks for $65 in TJ Maxx? Was that the original price or the TJ Maxx price? If that was the TJ Maxx price then daaaaayum, how much was the original price? :lachen:

How do you like the Phillip B products? I saw both those products in small tubes but I didn't purchase them.

I did purchase 5 bottles of the Alterna Hemp Hydrate :look: and a bottle of Traybell nutritive hair mask w/ Jojoba Oil though. :grin: Can't wait to try them.

They had a shhhhhhyt load of products though. I can't wait to go back for more. :lol:

Girl that $65-67 was TJ Maxx's price:sad:. I love Philip B's products, especially the Rejuvenating Oil. I really like the Alterna Hemp Hydrate, let me know how you like it after you try it.

Last edited:

HeavenlySkies

Yeah I saw the Keratese at my TJ Maxx the other week looked at the price like WTF lol original price like $86 for a 16.9oz container PSSSSSSSSSSH Please!

Coffee

Ok, I'm going back to TJ Maxx and buy up all the Philip B DC Cream rinse they have left. That's all I'm saying :lachen:. The $65 - 67 was the 8oz. I checked the net and some of the Kerastase cost $125 and up!

Last edited:

LisaLisa1908

What 40 looks like.
I was in TJ Maxx today and they had a TON of Chi stuff; Keratin Mist, 44 Iron Guard, Silk Infusion, and a bunch of Infra products. I said I wasn't going to do Chi until I tried Joico but I'm getting real tempted.

LABETT

I was at TJ Max today looking for a wallet and had to check out the hair products.
My store has way to many Rusk products with gift sets,Chi,and Sexy Hair,Nexxus Humectress.
There is no way people in my area with spend that kind of money for Kerastase hair products with the Hollidays season upon us.
I will wait until they hit the clearance rack.

Last edited:

Esq.2B

Ok, I'm going back to TJ Maxx and buy up all the Philip B DC Cream rinse they have left. That's all I'm saying :lachen:. The $65 - 67 was the 8oz. I checked the net and some of the Kerastase cost $125 and up!

I'm soooo tempted to go back and get the Phillip B stuff that I saw. Sooo tempted.

And there are a couple of other products I saw that I'm trying to justify getting eventhough I have no more space for my hair products. :lachen:

labelfree

My local TJ Maxx has the Kerastase too, I'm surprised they didn't lock it up since it's so expensive people are going to be stealing all kind of scopes. But I just recently posted about the Pure and Basics conditioner I got for $7.99 I also bought their shower gel and peeped the shampoo I hope it works for me :yep:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
My old beautician sold the Keratase mask for 95+..:perplexed

Esq.2B

Girl that $65-67 was TJ Maxx's price:sad:. I love Philip B's products, especially the Rejuvenating Oil. I really like the Alterna Hemp Hydrate, let me know how you like it after you try it.

Okay, I'll certainly report back after trying it. :yep:

They also had a BIG bottle of Goldwell Moisturizing Shampoo for $12.99 that I almost purchased but I didn't because I already have way too much shampoo. :nono:

Last edited:

Coffee

My local TJ Maxx has the Kerastase too, I'm surprised they didn't lock it up since it's so expensive people are going to be stealing all kind of scopes. But I just recently posted about the Pure and Basics conditioner I got for $7.99 I also bought their shower gel and peeped the shampoo I hope it works for me :yep:

They had the Pure and Basics conditioner & poo, but I'd never heard of it, so I left it alone. I'm going to keep my eye on the Kerastase mask and if it drops within reason, I'll buy it.

sqzbly1908

of this tread, cause you'll be blaming me for the order you're going to place :lachen:. Since we were out, I had hubby stop by TJ Maxx; and yes it's Tuesday when they get their products in. What did I buy you ask? I totally grasped when I saw they had Philip B products, first time I've ever seen them there. I brought 2 DC Cream rinse ($5.99 ea 6oz), 1 Lovin leave in ($5.99, 6oz), and bain de terre hair strengthening mud mask (5oz for $4.99).

They also had B&B poo and condish, liters of Nature's Gate Aloe Vera condish, liters of Giovanni leave in, condish and something else. Is Kerastase worth the cost? They had 2 different masks for $65.00 & $67.00, some Alterna products, Sexy Hair poo/condish sets and CHI products.

@Bolded....What?!?!? :blush::blush: They had Kerastase at TJ Maxx?!?! :blush::blush: It depends on what type of Kerastase you are getting ...I absolutely love their line for weakened/damaged hair...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
WOW!:eek: I paid $65.00 Retail for Keratase Oleo Relax, so I think TJ's Mis-Marked that Item Significantly!:look:

That was a Great Price on Philip B. *cough, cough* Coffee......if you go back and buy them all hook a Sista Up!:poke:

And Yes, I thought Alterna Hemp Hydrate is an excellent Moisturizing Conditioner.

I used it under my Steamer and I LOVED IT!:love:

bravenewgirl87

I totally grasped when I saw they had Philip B products, first time I've ever seen them there. I brought 2 DC Cream rinse ($5.99 ea 6oz), 1 Lovin leave in ($5.99, 6oz), and bain de terre hair strengthening mud mask (5oz for $4.99).

You're going to love the Philip B. Rinse. I got it from the same place for the same price! You should use it under heat for 25 minutes like the instructions said. BUTTA love! I bought that and the Alojoba conditioner, too. I'm going back for more.

Esq.2B

(((Sigh))) yall are gonna mess around and make me go back for the Phillip B. rinse. Dang.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
(((Sigh))) yall are gonna mess around and make me go back for the Phillip B. rinse. Dang.

Esq. That is a Must Have.....:yep: Especially for $5.99.

I think I paid $21.00!:nono:

* go get your keys out and grab your purse*:roadrunner:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:lachen: Which do you think is better, the Alterna Hemp Hydrate or the Phillip B.?

Both are 'different' Luxury Hair Products. I Love them both.:grin: The Hemp Hydrate I have several bottles of. Another Poster sent me a couple. That and the Hemp Repair (Yellow Bottle). So, if you see that one for $4.99, pick it up too.:lachen:

Hemp Hydrate: I used it under my Steamer and I absolutely loved it. I have very dry hair and I live in the Midwest, so it's chilly and it worked great. Extremely moisturizing and very hydrating:yep:

However, I sent a bottle to Aggie and she said she slept in it and it made her Hair "too soft":ohwell:

I never condition overnight because, I can't stand to sleep with wet/damp hair.:nono:

I asked you in another thread: Where did you find it Hemp Hydrate for $4.99?

Anyway, I think you should have them both for those Prices. The Philip B and the Alterna (Hemp Hydrate).

I bought this White Truffle Nourishing Deep Conditioning Treatment (Philip B) and I paid $40.00! So $5.99..........Yeah! ! ! !

Esq.2B

Both are 'different' Luxury Hair Products. I Love them both.:grin: The Hemp Hydrate I have several bottles of. Another Poster sent me a couple. That and the Hemp Repair (Yellow Bottle). So, if you see that one for $4.99, pick it up too.:lachen:

Hemp Hydrate: I used it under my Steamer and I absolutely loved it. I have very dry hair and I live in the Midwest, so it's chilly and it worked great. Extremely moisturizing and very hydrating:yep:

However, I sent a bottle to Aggie and she said she slept in it and it made her Hair "too soft":ohwell:

I never condition overnight because, I can't stand to sleep with wet/damp hair.:nono:

I asked you in another thread: Where did you find it Hemp Hydrate for $4.99?

Anyway, I think you should have them both for those Prices. The Philip B and the Alterna (Hemp Hydrate).

I bought this White Truffle Nourishing Deep Conditioning Treatment (Philip B) and I paid $40.00! So $5.99..........Yeah! ! ! !

Oh, I didn't see the other thread. I bought them in Marshalls. :) One Marshalls and one TJ Maxx had them for $6. But then I found them in another for the $4. They also had the Alterna Hemp Repair, and the Alterna Hemp Shine.

Now can we get back to the Phillip B. :lol:. You sold me on the Alterna, but I'm still wondering about the Phllip B. I saw it for $5.99.

Oh and let's talk about the Hemp Repair. Please do tell. Do you use it as a deep conditioner too? I assume it's protein. Do you follow it up with a moisturizing conditioner?

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
They also had the Alterna Hemp Repair, and the Alterna Hemp Shine.

Now can we get back to the Phillip B. :lol:. You sold me on the Alterna, but I'm still wondering about the Phllip B. I saw it for $5.99.

Oh and let's talk about the Hemp Repair. Please do tell. Do you use it as a deep conditioner too? I assume it's protein. Do you follow it up with a moisturizing conditioner?

:lachen::lachen::lachen: @bolded

Yes, the Hemp Repair is a Protein.:yep: I would certainly follow-up with a Moisturizing Conditioner (the Hemp Hydrate).

I have the Shne and the Caviar, the White Truffle, and the White Truffle Exlir.

Here is a short thread on PhilipB.:yep:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=400288

aegis

oh i was at tjmazz looking for joico products and i noticed the keratase but didn't know if it was a good product