Last TJ Maxx spurge before surgery :-)

Coffee

Well I went to see what TJ Maxx had available today, my last trip for awhile. Anyway I picked up the following:

The Natural Source micro-brewed naturopathic super shining and conditioning mask (2 of them)
The Natural Source micro-brewed naturopathic hi shine condish
The Natural Source micro-brewed naturopathic hi-shine leave in condish
The Natural Source micro-brewed naturopathic hi-shine mist
The Natural Source micro-brewed naturopathic hi - shine detangler condish
Sexy Hair Pumpkin Body Soap

These products all have pure silk protein, pethanol and keratin and are made in Australia. They also have beer in the products.

They still haven't lowered the price on the Kerastase products :nono:; I guess I'll have to get hubby to check for me.

Here is a link pertaining to the products: http://kikay.exchange.ph/2008/03/24/tns-tip-add-beer-to-shampoo-to-increase-shine/

Last edited:

Leesh

I'm not too familiar with these particular products, but I just wanted to wish You the Best pertaining to Your surgery!

Coffee

Thank you Leesh:grin:. The Natural Source micro-brewed naturopathic products are expensive, but I only paid $4.99 each at TJ's.

Coffee

Thanks so much ladies, yawl are so caring and sweet. It'll be a good 6 months to be totally okay, but I know I'll be walking on my own a lot sooner. I will check in a day or so after surgery; Hubby's going to bring my laptop to the hospital.

I've been doing some reading on the products I purchased today, and its all been really good reviews. I may go back to TJ's tomorrow and pick up the shampoo.

Last edited:

poookie

may you have a speedy recovery!

& i LOVE TNS hi-shine products. this thread reminds me it's time to go stock up! they smell lovely & have AMAZING slip.

& i can't wait for them to lower the kerastase prices either!

cutenss

Just wanted to say: heal quickly. You might want to let TJ know where you'll be. They will wonder where you are :look:....:lol:

tenderheaded

You are a SERIOUS PJ:yep: I can just see you, coming out from under the anesthesia, saying " I need to get to TJ Maxx NOW, there are some new products coming in today":grin:

Get it done and get better soon

We'll be waiting to hear about your next big buy!!!!

ladytee2

Coffee you are our TJMaxx guru. You always find the good stuff at the best deals. I pray you have a speedy recovery.

Coffee

Thanks again ladies for the prayers. I wonder if TJ Maxx will deliver :lachen:. Pookie where do you buy your TNS hi-shine products? Thanks for the feedback on them. I'll be using the condish, leave in and mask today!!

Coffee

I used the Natural Source micro-brewed naturopathic poo, condish and mask tonight and it's the BOMB!! The condish and mask have a lot of slip, my hair feels awesome, and I'm 6 weeks post relaxer.