TJ Maxx Hair Appliances?

dany06

I quickly went into TJ Maxx after remebering some of you guys saying that hair products are sold there for much less. Well as soon as I made it near the flatirons my brother called me to pick him up. So I left without getting a good idea of which products were available. I do remember seeing a mini rusk flatiron and tons of hot tools stuff. Im know that I saw two other brands that began with the letter "C". I think that they were Corioliss and Cortex. What have you guys experiences been with purchasing hair tools from TJ Maxx? Do they have a good return policy if the products dont work. Are any of those brands I mentioned worth getting? I hear that rusk is good, but I only saw the mini ones. I need a flat iron with temperature control in degrees. I currently have a Maxi Glide and the ceramic coating is gradually wearing off. Its time I try something else. I just want this something else to be less expensive.

longhairlover

I purchased a mini linea pro (made by corioliss) and it works just fine, it was cheap too, I checked online and people were selling them for 40+.

The rusk flat iron gets good reviews, check marshalls too, they have been having the t3 wet to dry, I wouldn't use it on wet hair but on dry definitely only 39.99.

they have great policies if the products give you issues or you just don't like them. I had bought a blowdryer but returned it because my nozzles wouldn't fit they took it back didn't even ask any questions. with the bad economy they are starting to have even more top name products.

Americka

I have a pink Duo Cortex combo (regular size flat iron and mini) that I bought for thirty bucks. I really like it, but I dropped the regular sized flat iron and the plates broke on the corners. I may buy another one, but I'm leaning towards purchasing a Chi or FHI.

dany06

That sounds great. Im probably going to go back there and get a flat iron or two this weekend. Thanks you guys.