Those who use Liquid Keratin

sharkiee00

sharkiee
Hey,

I haven't actually posted anything on here in a long time...but I recently have been looking into Liquid Keratin and the Organix 14 day and 30 day Brazilian Treatments. They just recently added the 14 day which can be found at some Walmarts and other places. I compared the ingredients on the 14 day with Liquid Keratin and they are very similar.

Liquid Keratin 4 oz
Purified water, dimethicone, dimethiconol, sodium cocoyl aminoacids, biformyl,
potassium dimethicone PEG-7 panthenyl phosphate, hydrolyzed keratin, sodium laneth-40 maleate / styrene sulfonate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, laureth 4, laureth-23

Organix 14 day 3.3 oz
Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Sodium Cocoyl Aminoacids, Biformyl, Potassium Dimethicone PEG-7 Panthenyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate / Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa)Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth 4, Laureth-23, Parfume.

So it appears both have the same ingrendients but the Organix 14 day has extra oils in it. Mind you the Organix is only around 10 bucks compared to the Liquid Keratin at $49.00.

Just wanted to let you ladies know! This is a great buy and HUGE savings