Who wants to try KeraPro (Kerastase clone @ Sally's)?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
cant seem to find any reviews on the serum. i guess ill be a guinea pig for this one

chelleypie810

absolutely love the kerapro restorative treatment. only seeing shed hairs as opposed to last wk when i had little hairs all over my floor. this is great. i bought 4 during the sale at sallys.

Coffee

absolutely love the kerapro restorative treatment. only seeing shed hairs as opposed to last wk when i had little hairs all over my floor. this is great. i bought 4 during the sale at sallys.

:lachen::lachen:I knew you would like it. It's so awesome and makes my hair feel just great!!

MissTripleChoc

These products sounded pretty good, until i read the ingredients of the very dry version, it contains protein and for me that just add to my dryness, so i wont be purchasing. Thanks for the info though x

Dee-Licious

I still use the deep conditioner for dry to very dry.

I alternate it with the one n' only argan restorative mask

lamaria211

I now own the Kerapro Restorative treatment for very dry hair x2
the Kerapro Restorative Condtioner for normal to dry hair
Kerapro Shampoo for dry to very dry hair along with a few Kerastase products as well

beana

I love the Kerapro conditoner! I will be trying the serum for the first time next wash day.

chitowndcgal

I actually have had the Kerastase Thermique conditioner mask for about 3 months now and use it to dc under the hooded dryer. For the price, it hasn't worked any miracles..and my hair is healthy..maybe that's why I haven't seen much of a difference. I will buy the Kerapro version once I finish my tub of kerastase..not worth it in my opinion.

sexypebbly

Hello ladies. Im very interested in getting the kerapro products. The pj in me can't resist so im happy you ladies are giving your opinions on the product line. I was wondering if you ladies are using the conditioners alone or with oils?

lamaria211

sexypebbly said:
Hello ladies. Im very interested in getting the kerapro products. The pj in me can't resist so im happy you ladies are giving your opinions on the product line. I was wondering if you ladies are using the conditioners alone or with oils?

There are quite a few threads and reviews on both lines here already. I no JJamiah just recently used the Kerapro treatment:)
Ill give a review once ived opened mine

JJamiah

At first I didn't like the product the Kerapro INtensive treatment. The last time I used it, I used more then normal, not by too much. Yet, it was enough to make the outcome way different. My hair felt amazing. I have another container left and will be seeing if the results just called for more product or my hair was funning me that day.

The elixir is okay, One bottle will last me a long time!

NikkiQ

When I had the deep condish,I used to mix it with a little moisturizing DC and my hair LOVED it!!

Sent by me from my Android phone.Boom

lamaria211

NikkiQ said:
When I had the deep condish,I used to mix it with a little moisturizing DC and my hair LOVED it!!

Sent by me from my Android phone.Boom

I just read all the ingredients there's some real protein up in there does it make your hair hard if used alone?

Raspberry

My KeraPro products were gathering dust in my closet cause I had been staying away from high protein products for a while because I was paranoid about protein overload.

I finally used KeraPro Restorative condish again last weekend and man, I forgot what I had been missing. This stuff feels luxurious and let my 11-week post hair super soft and easy to detangle. No other conditioner has been as detangling as this one on my hair while stretching a relaxer. My tension blow dry results were awesome as well. I could've stretched longer with this product/styling combo.