Their Eyes Are Watching

BlkHoneyLuv2U

US!!!. We say we are followers of Christ, then why is it we have two locked thread on the Christianity Forum? Just because this is the CHRISTIANITY FORUM, never for once think that only those of us who profess to be believer are the only ones who visit this forum. Unbeliever visit here too. How does it look for a christain board to get locked down because we cant relate to one another with the same love and respect we are commanded to show one another by the Word. We are wrong to attack anothers beliefs becaue they dont fall into the same little box we find ourselves. My very own mother dont believe the way I do but its not my place to condemn her beliefs. I really like the WWJD bracelets that are out now. Keep in mind, that we are to let the light of God shine through us so that we may reach a dying world. When unbeliever visit this forum, do you as a child of the Most High God want them to see a bunch of LOCKS or to see that as children of God we are trying to be encouraging, up lifting and loving toward one another. For some, this may be as close to God as they may get. Lets dont forget that we are to be witnesses no matter where we are. Even on the internet.

Last edited:

pebbles

ladydee36330 said:
US!!!. We say we are followers of Christ, then why is it we have two locked thread on the Christianity Forum? Just because this is the CHRISTIANITY FORUM, never for once think that only those of us who profess to be believer are the only ones who visit this forum. Unbeliever visit here too. How does it look for a christain board to get locked down because we cant relate to one another with the same love and respect we are commanded to show one another by the Word. We are wrong to attack anothers beliefs becaue they dont fall into the same little box we find ourselves. My very own mother dont believe the way I do but its not my place to condemn her beliefs. I really like the WWJD bracelets that are out now. Keep in mind, that we are to let the light of God shine through us so that we may reach a dying world. When unbeliever visit this forum, do you as a child of the Most High God want them to see a bunch of LOCKS or to see that as children of God we are trying to be encouraging, up lifting and loving toward one another. For some, this may be as close to God as they may get. Lets dont forget that we are to be witnesses no matter where we are. Even on the internet.

Thank-you!! Some of the attitude I've seen here is anything but godly. I would remind people that this is the Christianity forum, and we aren't to dispute with our sisters as I see done out on the rest of the forum. My intention was never to have a locked thread here, but some posts I've seen here really brought it on.

miracle

ladydee36330 said:

ITA!!!!! Good words are empty if they aren't preceeded by good intentions and followed by good actions. Not only are other members looking and listening, God is watching as well.

dreamgurl

ladydee36330 said:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Say on my sista. Amen

MrsQueeny

ITA the common denominator should be Jesus. We will probably never agree with everything but Jesus wants us to be fishers of men. So we should bring them and HE will clean them. Although I know some really had good intentions and really wanted some clarification, to others it just looks bad. We are trying to win those who don't believe in Jesus, GOD, or believe in others things. When they see stuff like some of the posts, it just makes them feel right about their decision. I hope we can refocus and get back to the work of winning souls, encouraging one another, and giving the devil a beatdown!!! Take care Q

Last edited:

BlkHoneyLuv2U

sniff sniff, I'm feeling the love in this place. come on over here so I can give everybody a big ole group hug

divinefavor

Ladydee, I didn't see this thread before I posted my thread. We were thinking along the same lines.

Thanks for posting this.