The Leave-In Conditioner Search Continues...

Kimiche

I have tried quite a few leave-in conditioners (NTM, Giovanni Direct, Lacio Lacio, Biolage etc.), and I never get any good slip. :wallbash: When my hair dries it feels kinda dry, especially the new growth no matter how much leave-in I put on it. I don't want to turn into a PJ :spinning:, but I gotta find the right leave-in, because I don't want my hair to feel dry and then break. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. :yep:

shelli4018

I've gotten great results with Sunsilk leave-ins. They leave my hair moisturized without a heavy film.

I've tried (and like) Hydra TLC, Straight To Perfection and Anti-Poof.

You can get free samples here.

lilsparkle825

i bought some herbal essences long-term relationship after hearing about it here. it's really helped in the moisture level of my curls. just looking at the shiny-ness before i apply it and afterwards makes me gasp :drunk:

Egyptjones

It's so hood but works really well for me -

Black N' Sassy Caribbean Creme

And what is HILARIOUS is my DAD hipped me to this :lachen:

d-rock

i bought some herbal essences long-term relationship after hearing about it here. it's really helped in the moisture level of my curls. just looking at the shiny-ness before i apply it and afterwards makes me gasp :drunk:

Hey I have this one too. The one in the red pump bottle, right? Loves it. :)

myronnie

Try sealing with a very little bit of coconut oil daily after you moisturize. This made the difference for me. My hair used to hate both NTM and S-curl leave ins but when i started using coco oil daily, my hair was so shiny and moisturized all the time!

CocoBunny

Try one of your regular condtioners as a leave in and see what your results are.

I read and agree that sometimes it's okay to use a regular condtioner as a leave in and it works GREAT for my hair.

I Use Giavanni not the one labeled leave in, by the Giavanni deep moisture condtioner.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Either LTR or use a little bit of your conditoner as a leave in. I've been using conditioner as a leave in for the past 5 or so days and my hair is moisturized like never before. My usually dry and brittle nape is soft and smooth. I just used Kenra MC today and my hair is SO happy :grin:

LadyJ76

Qhemet Olive Creme Conditioner and Detangler, sealed with Vatika oil. I have very fine, relaxed 4a hair and when my ng comes in the difference between the two textures makes my fragile hair hard to detangle. This is the best combo I've found yet.

chebaby

i love love love love salerm 21 w/b5.
i have others but i always come back to this. it is the truth.

Creatividual

Salerm 21 w/B5
Star BioComplex Placenta de Oveja

I :love: both!

Totatlly agreed. Salerm 21 (and seal w/ a lil Vatika oil) is where it's at! They make rollersets come out so dreamy! Try using one of your current leave ins and sealing with a little oil. EQP Mango Butter and Vatika Oil (or any oil of choice) has given great results as well.

MysteryMe

I have tried quite a few leave-in conditioners (NTM, Giovanni Direct, Lacio Lacio, Biolage etc.), and I never get any good slip. :wallbash: When my hair dries it feels kinda dry, especially the new growth no matter how much leave-in I put on it. I don't want to turn into a PJ :spinning:, but I gotta find the right leave-in, because I don't want my hair to feel dry and then break. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. :yep:

I have the same problem. I have to check out some of the suggestions that was mentioned.

chebaby

REDKEN ALL SOFT!!! (the conditioner)

best leave-in EVER!
i have this conditioner as well and i love it. i co wash and deep condition with it but im afraid to use it as a leave in because im afraid my hair may get to soft.

chebaby

i just bought sebastian potion 9 and will use it for the first time this weekend. iw ill let you know how i like it.
also i use nexxus humectress as a leave in and i love it.